Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 8K
This game is shocking it puts a bad image on the Barclays Premier League!

On the verge of another league title, what to do the United fans chant? "Are you watching Merseyside", why don't you chant about your own club?

From what I'm hearing they've totally killed the match and stopped playing football. Not gone forward whatsoever, and just passing side to side. Suppose I can see why, but come on.....at least make it value for the fans. Thats why I want Blackpool to stay up

Sunderland lose 3-1. And we lose against the Baggies. ffs

From what I'm hearing they've totally killed the match and stopped playing football. Not gone forward whatsoever, and just passing side to side. Suppose I can see why, but come on.....at least make it value for the fans. Thats why I want Blackpool to stay up

Sunderland lose 3-1. And we lose against the Baggies. ffs

Yep, they just started doing little passes, both teams, nobody closing anyone down. I can't believe you can be allowed to do that I wouldn't be bothered if they were controlling the ball in Blackburn's half, but that was just disgraceful.

Roll on next weeked. Blackpool win. Can they get something at Man Utd bearing in mind Man Utd may field a weakened squad for the CL. And Charlie Adams waves goodbye to Blackpool fans. Wonder where he's off to

Well done United. Still the most hated team in the country though. :)

Give over, he was going down before he touched him.

No he wasn't, he left his leg there to make sure he got the pen. What did you expect him to do, skip over the clumsy Robbo & concede a goal kick?

Anyway, 19th title fully deserved, bring on Barca.

wow. between 14th (Villa) and 18th its a 3 point gap. Thats just incredible. West Ham as good as down. It's going to be mad last day of the season.

Refuse to congratulate United. I work for them so that's enough pain to endure.

Do you not expect them to chant about their own team?

They're mancs - well a few of them are anyway. They've got this mania about us. We can ignore them when it suits us, but they seemingly can't return the favour & yes, I am aware of the irony in that statement as we're discussing them at the mo.

Never mind....Kenny's coronation is tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back