Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 8K
Well, IF Stoke do lose this match, they've got absolutely nothing to be ashamed of performance. Defensively, they've held strong, they've shown glimpes of excellent passing (Etheringtons pass to Jones for the one on one), they've been gutsy, and worked tirelessly all through the match. Much respect to them. The fans should be very proud of the way they played, and how they got to the final. Pulis has done a fantastic job all the way to the final, and today.
But some of the passing from City has been very pleasing to the eye indeed.

Today could be the start of a turnaround in the career of Balotelli.

Today could be the start of a turnaround in the career of Balotelli.

Have to say, really impressed me today. Good work ethic, and didn't overreact to getting that elbow either. Have to give him kudos. Just needs to maintain that and get the respect his talent deserves. Needs to ****** smile more when winning though lol

Well done to City. A grim match, but they won it and they won it against a brave and committed Stoke.

Congrats City.

There were better on the day. Jones you idiot, missed one on one.

And Carew can't kick and can't head. What a player..

Yeaaah!!!!!!!!!! City rips the banner at the swamp!

And it begins...many more trophies to come for City! Fully deserved victory. Credit to Stoke.

Grats to City. Deserved it, finally getting something back from their bazillions spent.

Stoke I feel will be a team to watch out for next season. Sign of excellent progression for the club under Pulis

glad man city won as it seems they were the better team from all your posts :)

Richards just swore into the camera - 2 game ban, then?

Stoke I feel will be a team to watch out for next season. Sign of excellent progression for the club under Pulis

It's what can happen when boards show a little faith in managers rather than sacking them like a sport.

Hahaha Balotelli !

'My season was er... ****. Can i say that ?'

Will he get a ban just like Rooney ? And Micah swore to XD

I'm proper made up for City, genuinly made up for them, got a bit emotional and i don't know why it's not as if i support them, probably because they've waited so long to win something, and seeing the old players like Franny Lee in the crowd.

WELL DONE CITY

Oh ****, Balotelli swore on live TV? I AM OUTRAGED

Jones must feel absolutely gutted now. In a way though, can't really blame him. Hart made a great save against him

Back