Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 6K
And Beckford just came dam close. Not sure if I want to see Arteta on the pitch yet-still not 0 just yet I don't think. Same with Fellaini,and Saha isn't fit either

Just think we need to take the initiative and put 2 up top! We are playing a weak defence with only 1 striker, and one which is not the answer. Id take Bendtner on loan easily over Beckford. Mises too much chances.

That was a very frustrating first half. Very composed from QPR. Was right about one thing-they're going to cause a lot of teams problems.

We need Heskey more than Bentner

That was a very frustrating first half. Very composed from QPR. Was right about one thing-they're going to cause a lot of teams problems.

We need Heskey more than Bentner

At times we looked OK, but the majority we looked rusty and clueless. When we got into the final third we just looked like we didn't know what to do. We miss too many chances though, QPR had 1 and took it.

Just think we need to take the initiative and put 2 up top! We are playing a weak defence with only 1 striker, and one which is not the answer. Id take Bendtner on loan easily over Beckford. Mises too much chances.

How does Jags 15 M + Nick on loan for season sound? ;)

Arteta on, Rodwell off

My stream died too :@

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Beckford off Fellaini on. Reports of Everton fans now very very restless

Last edited:
swansea vs wigan is 1 way traffic to swans but they need a goal - still 0-0

Beckford off Fellaini on when 1-0 to QPR. Christ.

Can use Cahill as a forward though-just push him up

This is why I think QPR will stay up. Excellent manager and he can frustrate teams regardless of stature

Back