Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 6K
You're not getting him lol

Watched him in a pre season game, looked very lively. Nah, I would like to see him at Everton starting week in week out and develop his game. Lad is very positive, not afraid to take on defenders and shoot..

diami shoots with power but no were near the net

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

3 mins added wigan have freekick

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

match fin 0-0 both teams will be thinking they could of won with the chances they had

Well done to QPR. Thoroughly deserved win. Need a ****** striker-o yeah. Forgot we can't spend even ten ****** grand. Livid. Only bright spark was Barkley-excellent game for the lad. This is going to be a repeat of last season.

Absolutely dreadful. Worst performance since our defeat to Reading last season, nobody clicked nor played with their heart except young Barkley. Maybe we should drop Neville, Cahill, Arteta and co and let the young lads show them what effort means. Shocking.

IM very worried about Everton, no money to even invest. The boo's said all today, Moyes won't stay for long, resigned by January me thinks.

Absolutely dreadful. Worst performance since our defeat to Reading last season, nobody clicked nor played with their heart except young Barkley. Maybe we should drop Neville, Cahill, Arteta and co and let the young lads show them what effort means. Shocking.

IM very worried about Everton, no money to even invest. The boo's said all today, Moyes won't stay for long, resigned by January me thinks.

If I was him, I'd do it now. He's done great, loves the club and been loyal, and how do they thank him-by ******** up the cash problem even more. Deserves better than this ****

Just thought I'd belatedly add my 5 cents about the liverpool-arsenal game. Very happy with my team today, maybe the two goals were a bit iffy but it's always nice to see us dominating possession like we did today (even before the gunners went down to ten). Very important three point today, but I think 4th place rivals will come in the shape of spurs, sorry Arsenal fans.

If I was him, I'd do it now. He's done great, loves the club and been loyal, and how do they thank him-by ******** up the cash problem even more. Deserves better than this ****

Exactly. It would pain me to see it happen as it would start the domino effect of players leaving along with it. I pray more than anything that we can have a takeover, im not asking for an Arab multi-billionaire, i just want someone who can stable the club and gives us some money to spend in strengthening the team.

Hmm... which Arab city hasn't bought a club yet. Think guys, think!

LOL

homeless_turtle on Twitter: "How does it feel for Blackburn, having played twice, being below Spurs, who haven't yet played?"

Villa top aswell. Fans must be getting a nosebleed lol

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

West Brom 1 Chelsea 0

Shane Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

1-0 WBA and he is in my fantasy team :D

Scored against United, now against Chelsea.. Looooonnnnnggggggg.....

Should have been 2-0.. Long just screwed up a jew goal for Tchoyi.

Back