Live - Saturday's football

:S Normally I would argue, but from what I've seen of you you're far too deluded to debate with.

United destroying Brum, great cross from Rooney for the third. Berbatov working hard, surprisingly.
rooney has done it all today apart from score, really deserves a goal. Berbatv plays best when he has an intellgent deep striker as a partner, had with Robbie Kean when he was in form. Finally getting a real partnership with Rooney and it has done wonders for him, almost certainly will hit his target of 25 goals this season

United home games are becoming like Barca La Liga games...= Nothing beutiful to watch

The days like these should make you understand how beautiful the game is. We have displayed everything, from tough tackling to slick passing. Our tempo is excellent and if anyone can complain about game after watching first half then i cant help it mate.

When we are on song, there is no better team that plays exciting game than us.

Man U looking fantastic so far, if they carry this form into the end of the season then I see no reason that they'd lose the title.
Edit: Also I'd like to say that as well as Nani may have played today, I think it'd be 5-0 or more if Ronaldo was still there in his place, he's ran it out a couple of times and just doesn't seem to have as much of a killer instinct as Ronaldo, but that's why Madrid were willing to pay £80m for him.

Been feeling way too optimistic about Villa this afternoon, for some reason all I can see in my head is Bent grabbing a couple and celebrating in the Holte End.
In reality i'll stick my neck out and call it 1-1

Last edited:
rooney has done it all today apart from score, really deserves a goal. Berbatv plays best when he has an intellgent deep striker as a partner, had with Robbie Kean when he was in form. Finally getting a real partnership with Rooney and it has done wonders for him, almost certainly will hit his target of 25 goals this season

Opta: "9 - Wayne Rooney now has nine Premier League assists this season, three times as many as last season. Creationist."

Sums it up all perfectly, really. They've switched roles this season to the ones that I, personally, think suit each better. Rooney is the hard-working forager, the creator, and Berbatov is the scorer.

Been feeling way too optimistic about Villa this afternoon, for some reason all I can see in my head is Bent grabbing a couple and celebrating in the Holte End.
In reality i'll stick my neck out and call it 1-1

I really Hope So!!!!

Andy Johnson has played pretty well, hope our £10,5m man starts delivering again.

**** craddock jsut scored now cobblers 1 - 1 oxford

Opta: "9 - Wayne Rooney now has nine Premier League assists this season, three times as many as last season. Creationist."

Sums it up all perfectly, really. They've switched roles this season to the ones that I, personally, think suit each better. Rooney is the hard-working forager, the creator, and Berbatov is the scorer.
Much prefer Rooney this way, even he doesnt score he makes the whole side tick

Andy Johnson has played pretty well, hope our £10,5m man starts delivering again.

He's AJ. He will deliver, I have faith. ;)

Much prefer Rooney this way, even he doesnt score he makes the whole side tick

Precisely. United in general look like they're improving as a side, ominously.

Yes, After Rooney's come back we are looking much better team and Rooney Berbatov partnership is working treat.

And Berbatov is also working his socks off. Not comparable to Tevez and Rooney in workrate, but he works as much as any striker, tracking back and and helping in defense. Just that his laid back style give wrong impression.

Had a feeling it was going to be a **** day football wise. jesus christ :mad:

Beating aberdeen 1-0 could be more. Everyone is pulling there weight.

The days like these should make you understand how beautiful the game is. We have displayed everything, from tough tackling to slick passing. Our tempo is excellent and if anyone can complain about game after watching first half then i cant help it mate.

When we are on song, there is no better team that plays exciting game than us.

I knew i would get all United fans on me....well, to my defence. I didin't mean that they dont play beutiful football. I just meant that it's not beutiful to watch teams get trashed. 3-0 in the first half...birmingham no chance and game already over. Like against blackburn..it wasn't nice to watch.

Last edited:
Hat-Tricks seems to be the only way Berba likes to score this season, great season for him, glad to see him finally showing his worth.

Dimitar Berbatov hat-trick! :D

4-0

Only third player in premier league history to score 3 hattricks in one season.

Alongside Shearer and RVN.

Giggs off, Owen on.

Rooney probably move to the right, Nani to the left, Berbatov dropping off and Owen scoring.

Lovely ball from Murphy, nice control from Dempsey too and IMO Begovic would have got to it first but Shawcross decided to pull Demps down and got a red. Dempsey scored the penalty, hattrick surely coming?