Live - Saturday's football

Final ball is absolutely shocking. Apart from that, better than first half-but not by much. We lose this, imo we are in a relegation battle.

1-0 Newcastle
Villa v ManC has to deliver now, at least 1 goal in every game in the Prem today

Yes! Bournemouth 1 - 0 Brighton, the leaders. Tranmere beating Southampton, so Bournemouth are so close to top :D

Unbelievable Spekkors!! Haha he does it again, USA USA USA!

Dunno where this has come from, 442 Avram.. it works!

Get in there! 3 goals in 6 minutes for peterboro! Just need 2 or mor goals in the Villa - City game for £200!

Unbelievable Spekkors!! Haha he does it again, USA USA USA!

Dunno where this has come from, 442 Avram.. it works!

I envy you mate. Your team can score goals, and play well. Can't remember a time we've played so frickin bad

Wow, RVP hang your head in shame for a TERRIBLE penalty, someone like you shoudl be doing so much better

Nani!

Manchester United 5-0 Birmingham.

Ben Foster must be understand why we sold him now! :p Great strike

Should have been 6. Nani and Owen 2 on 2 against the Birmingham defence. Nani skips past the defender and skies it rather than squaring to Owen.

I envy you mate. Your team can score goals, and play well. Can't remember a time we've played so frickin bad

Don't go down yet, I wouldn't bet on us keeping this 1 nil, your side just aren't at the races, you won't be in a fight. All you need is a decent striker and you'll be fine, you played us of the park at our place.. 1-1 what did i say as i was writing this!

Thank god for that. We don't deserve it though-we've been awful