Live - Saturday's football

This isnt a game its a massacre. SAF, please dont make too many changes for the next game, keep the side for the momentum

Nice goal for Piqueonne :'(

Now he's sent off?!

2-1 Piquionne! Sent off for overcelebrating when on a booking! Game on?

2-1 Piquionne! Sent off for overcelebrating when on a booking! Game on?

Silly man. But for gods sake, get rid of these cautions for players when "overcelebrating". its frickin ridiculous and totally unfair

Villa team v Man City - Friedel; Cuellar, Collins, Dunne, Clark; Albrighton, Petrov, Downing, Young; Agbonlahor, Bent. Subs: Marshall, Delfouneso, Pires, Reo-Coker, Bannan, Herd, Baker.

I hope City's defence has the legs today, because that is literally the fastest attack I have ever seen.

Nanananananaa Freddie Piquionne, Piquionne Freddie Piquionne!

But ****! He's banned for wednesday! ::'( have to get that overturned

Up the Hammers!

Villa team v Man City - Friedel; Cuellar, Collins, Dunne, Clark; Albrighton, Petrov, Downing, Young; Agbonlahor, Bent. Subs: Marshall, Delfouneso, Pires, Reo-Coker, Bannan, Herd, Baker.

I hope City's defence has the legs today, because that is literally the fastest attack I have ever seen.
city are going to have to defend DEEP. Actually quite excited to watch it

Up the Hammers!

Well done mate. Your team deserved to win today. Could have turned the corner for rest of the season now

oops. spoke too soon. at least your team played very well. Keep doin that and you'll stay up. West Ham deserved to win though tbh

Up the Hammers!
you cant, two yellow cards

Two late equalisers, Fellaini for Everton and Lennon for Spurs.

Even Moyes can't say we deserved more-most of the game the final ball was terrible. Feel sorry for Grant-West Ham deserved more

Never ever commenting on this forum until 90 mintues is up! Can't believe it!

Which formation is this.?

Just realised actually, if Villa play that lineup we'll only have one recognised midfielder. Interestingly attacking formation from Hou.

Which formation is this.?

Ha, as I post. I reckon it'll be:

Friedel
Cuellar Collins Dunne Clark
Albrighton Petrov Downing Young
Agbonlahor Bent

Using the tried and tested Villa technique of "When in doubt, play a winger there" for our lack of a central playmaker problem.