Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Wolves face Stoke in the early Premier League game before Blackburn take on Man Utd, Liverpool play Fulham and Man City host Birmingham, while Spurs and Portsmouth meet in the FA Cup semi-final.

More...

1-0 United unfortunately. Fab game at the KC yesterday though. I hope there will be a similar game today

im going for a 2-1 united win . liverpool to win 3-1 , man city to win 1-0 . and spurs to beat pompey 4-2

My pray will hopefully be answered today and we can beat Spurs to get to the final.

Although it's a shadow of the 2008 competition, we've got Spurs and if we beat them Chelsea, in 2008 it was West Brom and Cardiff, so I can't see us winning the competition, but to get to the final would be quality.

My pray will hopefully be answered today and we can beat Spurs to get to the final.

Although it's a shadow of the 2008 competition, we've got Spurs and if we beat them Chelsea, in 2008 it was West Brom and Cardiff, so I can't see us winning the competition, but to get to the final would be quality.

its the fa cup final anything can happen and thats from a chelsea fan :D

i would like Pompey to win today - i just feel a bit sorry for them

Wolves v Stoke- Sounded gripping. XD

Tottenham 5 - 0 Portsmouth
Blackburn 1 - 1 Manchester United
Liverpool 2 - 2 Fulham
Manchester City 3 - 1 Birmingham

Tottenham 0 - 5 Portsmouth
Blackburn 1 - 1 Manchester United
Liverpool 2 - 2 Fulham
Manchester City 3 - 1 Birmingham

just edited the spurs v pompy game for you :P just kidding its most likely spurs will win and hopefully blackburn can get atleast a draw with utd

Spurs 2-1 Pompey
Blackburn 0-2 United
'Pool 1-2 Fulham
Man City 4-1 Birmingham

Just corrected your mistake there (K)

How silly of me. :P

I honestly think it depends if we score 2 goals early on. If we do, then we'll run away with it I think as Portsmouth's shoulders will slump and our midfield will run you ragged.

Back