Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K
Well done Blackburn. I predicted 1 - 1, but I'll take 2 points on the predictor.

Let's say Chelsea lose there next game? And Arsenal win? Chelsea and Arsenal will be join top with 74 points. And then If that does happen I can see Arsenal winning the league as I think when Chelsea come to Liverpool we'll win.

Arsenal to win the league anyone?

Man United - One man team. I don't think people are giving credit to Blackburn though, cracking defensive performance.
Chelsea - Title theirs, Arsenal second.
Liverpool - I'm sorry but I am just completely puzzled at what Rafa is doing, prioritising the Europa League. We MUST win all our league games and City and Spurs are capable of dropping points with their run ins and we have to be there to capitalise.

Let's say Chelsea lose there next game? And Arsenal win? Chelsea and Arsenal will be join top with 74 points. And then If that does happen I can see Arsenal winning the league as I think when Chelsea come to Liverpool we'll win.

Arsenal to win the league anyone?

cant see chelsea losing at home to bolton tbh

Man United - One man team
*War commences*

They've beaten Bolton 4-0 without Rooney, I wouldn't say their a one man team even though I've said it in the past, although they look weaker without him.

Hope we win today, lets pray to god he starts ireland, we lack any flair in the cms when he plays vieira and de jong, hope barry or ireland plays, hopefully tevez can score a few today, i think we will win 4-1
Come on fulham!! do us some favours

We're playing ok. Had a few good chances, Mascherano and Maxi having the best of them. We need a goal as quick as possible in the second half, if not I can see us conceding some stupid goal from a set piece and losing it.

now that I have finished my victory dance in the garden, whilst being sprayed with water sprinklers, I can relax and play FM.

Ahhhh(H)

now that I have finished my victory dance in the garden, whilst being sprayed with water sprinklers, I can relax and play FM.

Ahhhh(H)

I'm glad you're so confident about Chelsea winning the league. Cause if/when it back fires and Arsenal or Man Utd win? Your going to look like a **** and people will just laugh at you. (6)

Umm. Wtf.

Boateng is playing for Pompey vs Spurs oO)

I'm glad you're so confident about Chelsea winning the league. Cause if/when it back fires and Arsenal or Man Utd win? Your going to look like a **** and people will just laugh at you. (6)

nah, i'm happy because Man U drew, we haven't won yet :'(

Kappa is Pompey's new sponsor on their kit.

First Jobsite, now ******* Kappa, sack the kit designer.

This is such a shame, United were going great, if we had continued and won the league, people would have forgotten about the Ronaldo era and realised united didn't miss him, if Rooney hadn't gotten injured, United would have done so well :\ one little bit of fate that screws us over.. today's the final straw, i liked Berbatov, but now.. he needs to leave, even if we don't buy another striker.. Fergie next season will have Owen, Macheda, Welbeck, Diouf, Chicharito all to choose from.. Berbatov has to go.

nah, i'm happy because Man U drew, we haven't won yet :'(

But on Facebook you said 'Nick Main NOW the prem is ours' So you must think you're going to win it, and you're confident.

But on Facebook you said 'Nick Main NOW the prem is ours' So you must think you're going to win it, and you're confident.

on Facebook I am, I won't get much stick, but here i won't say we will, because if we don't, i will get consumed by PM's from United fans :S

Kappa is Pompey's new sponsor on their kit.

First Jobsite, now ******* Kappa, sack the kit designer.

Kappa is cool m8, I always request Kappa kits on request pages (A)

Portsmouth should just have no kit sponsor altogether instead of switching it to Kappa.Should be like Barcelona before they had Unicef on it.One,it'll look good and professional but two,they could commemorate how long this fantastic club is still standing after 112 years down by the seaside.

Back