Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K
City Birmingham what a game!

And Pacheco on for last 10 minutes :wub:

Thank you for such a pointless post and thread.

Good point, good point.

Is that Kevin Prince Boateng I see playing for Pompey, thought he done a runner.

Well Utd where **** today. lack any cutting edge, a bit robotic at times. Well we need a mini miracle now to win the league. Can't see it myself. But will keep hoping. i think i new Midfielder and a new striker is needed in the striker, and i mean top class players at the top of there game. not just young and talented players.

Good point, good point.

Is that Kevin Prince Boateng I see playing for Pompey, thought he done a runner.
Yeah he did, I guess he can be bothered to play at Wembley.

Probably **** off again after this.

Makes no difference what team Man City put out. We have turned up with no ambition and sitting back way too much.
Doesn't help with a questionable penalty, with the "great" Adebayor falling over like a sack of spuds.
But were used to having that sort of incident against us!
Why is Bowyer marking Onuoha at a corner that was just stupid :S

Oh well, not too bothered. A scoreline i was predicting anyway. Hull at home next week should set us straight again

4th is gone now, we must win the Europa League!

Please someone give rafa his P45. Shocking

Great result Fulham, well done!! whats with Torres not even in the squad? Rafa clearly must priortise the Europa league, alot! Surely he could have had him in the squad? Great stuff!

Thanks Fulham. :) Keeping Liverpool out of the hunt for 4th.

I predicted 2 - 2 on the predictor, so I think that's a solitary point for me?

Shame that City are winning. Are they playing well?

So Europa League again for 'Pool next year? Simply shocking, when this was meant to be the year they won the league :S

Back