• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Struggling Blackpool host an Arsenal side needing a win to keep in touch with leaders Man Utd, before Aston Villa take on Newcastle in Sunday's other Premier League match.

More...

A big, big win is needed if we want to keep up with United. I can see us conceding but scoring more; I'll go 3-1 Arsenal. Interesting match with Villa and Newcastle, can see a draw coming. Villa really need to up their game if they want to stay up, which I'm sure they will.

Blackpool 3 (Adam, Puncheon, Campbell) Arsenal 2 (Walcott, Arshavin

Aston Villa 2 (Bent x2) Newcastle United 0

just my opinion :)

Blackpool 3 (Adam, Puncheon, Campbell) Arsenal 2 (Walcott, Arshavin

Aston Villa 2 (Bent x2) Newcastle United 0

just my opinion :)

Brave, but really would not be surprised at all.

Villa-Newcastle a possibility, would like to see Villa ease off the relegation zone.

Apparently Diaby is in for Song, Eboue for Sagna and Fabregas in for Walcott (Nasri to move out to the wing).
Hopefully Denilson being over looked is a sign the Wenger feels it's time for him to jog on.

Will either be a scrappy 1-0 win, or a 5 goal rout. I'm happy with either so long as we get the 3 points.

As long as we get 3 points today I don't care what the score is, I hope the score is 4-0.

Lehmann comes in for the injured Almunia by the looks of it, i'm sure Arsenal fans wont be to bothered.

Lehman Starts <3

Shoot on sight Blackpool

Failmunia the dropkick.
I thoughy this would be his last game for us, decided to end his Arsenal career early I see.

Jens to put on a masterclass.

Brave, but really would not be surprised at all.

Villa-Newcastle a possibility, would like to see Villa ease off the relegation zone.

Villa deserve to go down for being complete ***** when we went down. Shame that our squad is nowhere near full strength, would have liked another 6-0 win, but we'll probably struggle to get even a draw without Nolan and Tioté (and Best)

whats the betting on Lehman making a **** up somewhere during this game lol

lineups:
Arsenal: Lehamn, eboue, squillaci, koscielny, clichy
diaby wilshere
nasri fabregas arshavin
RVP

Blackpool: Kingson , Bapstiste, cathcart, evatt, crainey
southern, adam
taylor-fletcher puncheon varney
campbell

thanks mate
your right

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

arsenal starting terribly

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

what's arshavin doing thats a bad shot

Lehmann saved our ***... AGAIN.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Adam carrying a knock. Good news for us. :D

Back