Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 3K
ooh what a chance to should have scored

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

beaten to it

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

blackpool have started the 2nd like they started the 1st half

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

a few half chances and positive play

come on Blackpool, 3-2 prediction is on track :) lol

Lehman red card? yes the advantage was played but surely the referee has to go back to the foul and issue a card like he just did with Wilshere?

if it was penalty lehman may have got a red card
but blackpool would take a goal rather than a penalty

What the actual ****.

Why isn't Lehman sent off, he took him down as the last man denying a goal scoring opportunity?

blacpool should have had another penalty koscielny catches him with trailing foot just inside the box

if lehman got sent off i wonder who would go in goal
probably eboue :)

if it was penalty lehman may have got a red card
but blackpool would take a goal rather than a penalty

they did take the goal but Lehman should have been sent off for being last man though.

should be 2-1, Arsenal down to 10 men with no goalkeeper other than an injured Almunia on the bench.

great game of football!

put walcott on
to get that extra edge and maybe nick a goal

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

sorry about the cliche:
THIS IS END TO END FOOTBALL

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

yess walcott coming on knew it

they did take the goal but Lehman should have been sent off for being last man though.

should be 2-1, Arsenal down to 10 men with no goalkeeper other than an injured Almunia on the bench.

great game of football!

the only reason hes there is because of taylor fletcher gets the goal, otherwise he's gone; arsenal can count themselves very lucky

I wanna know whats happened to Chamakh. Around the first half of the season he was doing pretty well and scoring goals but in the second half of the season he has seemed to just disappear lol.

the only reason hes there is because of taylor fletcher gets the goal, otherwise he's gone; arsenal can count themselves very lucky

that's what I gathered but seeing as Lee Mason gave Jack Wilshere a yellow card for a foul during the lead up to the goal, surely he could have gone back punished Lehman?

that's what I gathered but seeing as Lee Mason gave Jack Wilshere a yellow card for a foul during the lead up to the goal, surely he could have gone back punished Lehman?

the goal scoring opportunity wasnt denied, since they scored. thats what he would have been sent off for

I've never seen a red card handed that way, to be fair.

Back