Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 3K
totally against the run of play, plenty more goals left in this game, game not over by a long short.

goaall rvp gr8 cross
diaby tap in

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

might have been offside tight but diaby got the benefit of the doubt

Was nervous as **** after 25 minutes.

Loving this right now though :)

i think it will be
(diaby,eboue,van persie,arshavin)4 - 1(campbell) to arsenal

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

oh no wilshere hurt

eboue having a laugh love it :))!!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

we need to watch out for those charlie adam whipped free kicks
great ball from fabregas great touch from rvp but straight at kingson

Blackpool playing such a high defensive line but how many times are Arsenal going to get the "benefit of the doubt"? been a good game so far, plenty more goals to be scored yet!

What a half of football.. Neither side has taken full advantage of their chances, but Arsenal seemed to calm down after the goal. Blackpool started brightly and had a chance at the end, but Fabregas cleared off the line!

Diaby has been mix & match. Great off the ball movement for his goal, but he keeps getting the wrong side of his man and leaving his holding position to bomb forward meaning Cesc or Wilshere have to drop back and cover. He's also been booked.

Fabregas has been brilliant, but I don't know how we haven't scored 3/4/5 - lots of accurate balls over the top, Kignson keeps coming flying out, exposed by Blackpool's high line.

We really should be 5 or 6 up right now... I don't really understand Blackpool's approach with a high line. Fabregas passed loads of times over the top and VP had 2-3 chances that were below par for his standard.

According to TalkSport, Blatent Arsenal handball and should be a clear penalty to Blackpool.

Tut Tut.

Back