Live - Sunday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 3K
Our passing into the final third and crossing haven't been good enough, and Ranger seems only interested in getting his first goal, rather than helping the team score. Super Shola and LeonBestIsMint would be very welcome though.

We have been second best this half, Ranger has been a bit of a let down, he is young though, and still learning, so meh.

haha maybe not 7-1 but we would be winning ;)

Get Kuqi on! ;) hahaha!

God you know your in a bit of a crisis when your third best (fit) striker is Kuqi... :P

We have been second best this half, Ranger has been a bit of a let down, he is young though, and still learning, so meh.

God you know your in a bit of a crisis when your third best (fit) striker is Kuqi... :P

Haha well if he does come on, and scores, fair play to him, now would be a good time to get a goal - IF he comes on :P

I'd bring Airey on before I'd bring Kuqi on. Surely Pardew has to change something now, and as I say that R Taylor on for S Taylor, so probably R Taylor at RM, Barton to CM, Colo to CB.

Bring on Donaldson imo, need something different upfront.

Kuqi for Ranger with just 10 minutes to go. Too little too late.

Good win for Arsenal, today. Cesc was magnificent on his 300th app. and Walcott was very good when he came on, despite his injury.

Got a bit lucky with refereeing decisions (Blackpool should have had a penalty at 2-1, but right call re: Jens) but you make your own luck at times, and today we did that. Deserved the win but Blackpool gave us a good game... Could have easily ended 7-3 or something ridiculous haha.

Newcastle fans out-singing the '**** Gareth Barry' chants with there's only one Joey Barton. Surely a '**** Gareth Barry' is just Gareth Barry?

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Er, where was the 5 added minutes? We lost almost a minute to the free-kick, and the ref blew before the clock even reached 94:45.

94:45 isnt 5 minutes added on, i agree Cal!

what a rip off, plus the sky sports commentators always say negative things about newcastle!

"newcastle cannot ask for a freekick after a good challenge" when it was a dirty challenge, its the same with the BBC!

MOTD always show us near the end, bar the arsenal 4-4 game, we are either second last or last......people's opinions of newcastle seem to be bad! :( haha.

Back