Live - Sunday football

Fulham 2-0 up now. West Ham can't afford to blow it now. They've been given a present. And Birmingham are being ripped to shreds right now. Any more goals, and Birmingham will be in the bottom 3 by this evening.

To be honest, we should be 5-0 or 6-0 up by now. But I'm fairly confident this is covered, Gudjohsen will score the third and Hangeland will finish off from a corner again.

To be honest, we should be 5-0 or 6-0 up by now. But I'm fairly confident this is covered, Gudjohsen will score the third and Hangeland will finish off from a corner again.

I know. Can't believe Zamora tried to chip the keeper on the one-on-one. tisk tisk tisk lol

Spurs 2 Liverpool 0. Was it a soft pen by Webb?

Penalty was obviously outside the box. Bad referee play and bad linesman play.

From BBC Sport

From a depressed Arsenal fan via text: "Arsenal rightly booed off at half time at the Emirates. No fight, no heart, no desire! Need some English grit in the team! Got to feel as though Fabregas has played his last game for the Gunners too."

Dont understand the "English grit" call. The 5 grittiest players in the Prem are 2 Serbs, a Belgian, a Dutchman and a Ghanaian...

Wigan 1 West Ham 2. N'Zogbia with a peach of a free kick

Sigh, Apparently I'm a complete mong becuase I hit close thread instead of Quick Reply....

O dear. Wigan 2 West Ham 2. Looks like the end for West Ham now

All home teams were down 2 goals down. Now Wigan scored one.