Live - Sunday football

West Ham should be down to 10 men there.

Deano is being a noblet. 4 mins to go plus added time. They're throwing everything forward plus the kitchen sink!!

lol RVP. 40 yard screamer!

I lie.

Rob Green should be MOM. He's been quality. He's single handedly kept Wigan at bay. Hitzelberger has cost West Ham the Prem with a horrific miss

Last edited:
90th min Kranjcar is on. Hope he signs with some other team where he can play regularly..

90th min Kranjcar is on. Hope he signs with some other team where he can play regularly..

I agree. He's got quality, it's visible when he plays for the national team, he definetely needs another team where he's going to get regular time...

How has Carlton Cole missed that.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

N'Zogbia in the last minute completes the comeback!

West Ham down.

West Ham relegated now. 3-2. Absolutely gutted for Rob Green. Would've been worse result without him. The West Ham players should take a long hard look at themselves. They had a golden chance and they blew it. Should be ashamed.

Its all over for west ham !
Brilliant stuffs from Wigan really...

Bye West Ham, can't say I am going to miss you.

Probably Niko's final appearance in the Prem. I like 'Arry but I'll never understand why he doesn't have faith in Kranjcar, he'd walk into most midfields in this league...especially ours.

Unlucky West Ham, blow your bubbles in the ******* championship!!

N'Zogbia what a player. He wont be Wigan player next season for sure..

Ha! Wigan have done it again apparently.. N'Zgobia has won it! (Ironic that he also scored winner against Arsenal the last time they came back from 2-0 down - I think)

Somehow we didn't get a point out of that game. Shoddy officiating disallowed us a perfectly good goal, denied us a clear penalty in the first half plus we hit the post and had to face Friedel in immense form. 68% possession, 14 shots and we still can't ******* win.

At least RvP has officially had his best scoring season in an Arsenal shirt... Errr

How has Carlton Cole missed that.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

N'Zogbia in the last minute completes the comeback!

West Ham down.

To be honest they deserve to go down, to many of their players have been way below par for too long. Been a pretty shambolic season