Live - Sunday football

Obertan + monies for N'Zogbia please.

Bye Hammers, I'll miss you :'(

Cannot believe we've actually won at Anfield.

Shows what a difference King makes in our team <3 One ******* immense centre half

Brilliant day of football, goodbye to West Ham United no one deserves to go down but they have been flirting with relegation for to many seasons now. Brilliant wins for Spurs, Villa and Fulham!

To be fair, Suarez does have a reputation for going down easily.

A referee shouldn't not award free-kicks just because of a players 'reputation'

Fair play to Tottenham today, rock solid in defence thanks mainly to Michael Dawson, and good enough in attack too. Cudicini should be number 1 keeper for you. Absolutely furious with some of the decisions from Webb though. He killed the game when he gave Spurs that penalty, first off it was outside the box, secondly it was a 50/50 challenge, if anything it was Pienaar(?) that was pushing Flanagan. Abysmal.

He's supposed to be the best referee in the world - and to be fair, he is up there, except from when he's in charge of a Liverpool game. ****.

Uh oh. Looks like some fan trouble in west ham section. hopin it doesnt kick off.

A referee shouldn't not award free-kicks just because of a players 'reputation'

Fair play to Tottenham today, rock solid in defence thanks mainly to Michael Dawson, and good enough in attack too. Cudicini should be number 1 keeper for you. Absolutely furious with some of the decisions from Webb though. He killed the game when he gave Spurs that penalty, first off it was outside the box, secondly it was a 50/50 challenge, if anything it was Pienaar(?) that was pushing Flanagan. Abysmal.

He's supposed to be the best referee in the world - and to be fair, he is up there, except from when he's in charge of a Liverpool game. ****.

Well if he's well known for going down easily and the ref is unsure then he's probably not going to give it.

That being said I havent been able to watch the game but sounds like the defence was solid

That's 3rd place unofficially gone. This season has gotten worse by the week since the Birmingham defeat, bar the win over Man Utd. :(

lol i love football today's game have been imense (except for the arsenal game)

Wtf just happened ? This was not supposed to occur ! What a time to have an off day. We never turned up. Overconfidence ?

Hats off to the Spuds. A high(ish) pressure game & they turned us over. They deserve Europe for that performance alone.

KK is mortal after all. Quel un ****** !

What a comeback by Wigan! N'Zogbia won't be there next season surely.

And Arsenal continue to **** it up. Now if City win both of their games they get 3rd, unbelievable.

lol i love football today's game have been imense (except for the arsenal game)

Have to agree with you. Been great day. Bottom 5 seperated by 1 point. holy moses

Insomnia, what a player. If Wigan survive it's all 50% al-Habsi 50% Insomnia.

Uh oh. Looks like some fan trouble in west ham section. hopin it doesnt kick off.

Blatently ******** it for next season when the Millwall fans kick the **** out of them.

Blatently ******** it for next season when the Millwall fans kick the **** out of them.

Christ aye, forgot about that lol. Will be a very interesting time next season

Deserved win for Tottenham today. Never seen us look so comfortable at Anfield, in the time I have watched the team.

Modric and Sandro completely bossed the midfield. Several changes by Kenny couldn't change that at all.

Well done lads.

would be ultimate ultimate lulz if arsenal finish 4th and lose in CL qualifiers.