Live text - Monday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 4K
well you spend all your life on this site and have 5000 posts which is sad, im not going into this im gonna stay on topic now, good goal by all acounts from n gog and good to see chucho get his first goal finally, should have scored some against city

well you spend all your life on this site and have 5000 posts which is sad, im not going into this im gonna stay on topic now, good goal by all acounts from n gog and good to see chucho get his first goal finally, should have scored some against city

How do i spend all my life on here.?

I go to college 4 days a week 9-5 most days
I have football 2 days a week
I have mates i go out

I come on here when i have free time and want to play football manager.

And you have just really put your self in this here cause we have a big arguement other day and you said this

Me you frank and JP are on this site all the time

^^^ so if i am sad you must be sad too

So how can you call me sad.?

Gerrard just came on for albert riera who has done his hamstring in, he rushes on and takes the captains armband good luck stevie good to see you back hope your not injured for the world cup mate

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

did i say i wasnt sad? no i didnt i am? i have never been an outside person really, i go out alot though in the week, im on this site all friday night and all weekend, who cares as long as i enjoy my life, im not sitting flicking through tv channels finding somethin to do am i mate

GaboneseTiger your pathetic. Danny isn't sad for having 5000 posts, only sad thing is to have dicks like you on this site.

liverpool 1-2 Birmingham LMAO

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

im not arguing with you mate, because im staying on topic now, and jerome scored wow its been a while for him

Unlucky Bigal, it was an amazing goal.

Gerrard just came on for albert riera who has done his hamstring in, he rushes on and takes the captains armband good luck stevie good to see you back hope your not injured for the world cup mate

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

did i say i wasnt sad? no i didnt i am? i have never been an outside person really, i go out alot though in the week, im on this site all friday night and all weekend, who cares as long as i enjoy my life, im not sitting flicking through tv channels finding somethin to do am i mate

So don't call me sad, and you saying i sit in all night flicking through tv channels.? cause that would be **** cause i don''t

liverpool 1-2 Birmingham LMAO

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

im not arguing with you mate, because im staying on topic now, and jerome scored wow its been a while for him
I'm not arguing either mate, just very pathetic how you argue and then say your staying on topic and not arguing. And not much to laugh about really mate seeing as Man City drew 3-3 with Burnley..

GaboneseTiger your pathetic. Danny isn't sad for having 5000 posts, only sad thing is to have dicks like you on this site.

Dont have a go at GaboneseTiger for having an opinion on this game, he said he wants birmingham to win, and why wouldnt he, hes a Man City fan and someones got to drop out of the top 4 if city are going to get in there (although I expect villa shall beat them to it;)).

i didnt mean it towards you, i have friends who say that they sit flicking through channels, and i say come on xbox or come over play fm 2010,

omg danny don`t bite mate the guys a complete tool your far to good hes below you pal.

yeah thats mainly the reason mate, these defeats for them will help us, and frankly i think villa will beat us, we will finish 6th or 7th and hughes will not get sacked, hes a good manager and the team has to gel, only reason chelseas did is most of them were portugease and if i remember rightly they all came in very quickly, lescott only signed before like our 5th game of the season,

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

omg danny don`t bite mate the guys a complete tool your far to good hes below you pal.
deary me thats harsh also, a complete tool? lol that made me laugh?

now now ladies

Barnsley 1-0 up against Sheff U

Come on you reds

thanking eachothers posts how awfully sad is that, a little 3 on 1 going here i like it

now now ladies

Barnsley 1-0 up against Sheff U

Come on you reds
good i hate sheffield united though a few years back when west ham cheated they were hard done by, mark robins is a great manager for them, who scored?

Gabonese Tiger, the fact that you feel the need to bring in the posts thing ****** a lot of people off

Back