Live text - Monday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 4K
Gerrard has just headed onto the post :(

glad to see so many people loving the fact that we're winning United. ha

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

another ****** pen. henderson again from the spot. can't get a break against these. 2 all

Cmon Birmingham, as much as it pains me to say xD

For gods sake....knew i couldnt trust 'em!

a can see us finishing mid table this season. but just to play well for a full season without looking over our shoulder would be nice
yeah you guys kinda remind me of bristol ****** in a way, a good manager now with a decent squad that seems to play well, other than marvin elliott bristol ****** arent that great but gary johnson is by far one of the best managers in the championship

Eduardo style that was. what a dive. ******* lucky bastards.

To be honest Danny, I find it pretty hard to hate someone i don't no, with the exception from Frank Lampard of course, however i can never get angry at the computer screen unless i play football manager

Penalty pool

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

2-2 gerrard pen

Gabonese Tiger, nobody hates you, well not that i know of but you didn't make a good start by creating too many stories and many people do not agree with your views, the amount of posts someone has is irrelevant to what there opinion of you is and as you can imagine, being a Man City supporter does not help due to a large amount of forum members supporting a rival team.
people hate me for too many stories on a website? hating someone for starting stories thats weird, i apologize for some of them but im not continuing demo ones i want better databases, only one i realistically quit was middlesbrough, have gone further with southamtpon than anyone on the website has i believe, hopefully others will go on for a few seasons, if i do lets say 5 or 6 seasons with them and have had enough can i do another story? because burton albion is on my to do list

I heard it was a dodgy decision but as a Fulham played Liverpool the other week, I won't take it further

wow if liverpool have to dive to draw against birmingham thats gonna be a little pathetic no offense

yeah i didnt like stuart pearce as city manager or hiddink as chelsea manager, but they said one good line which was some you get and some you dont, i wish hughes would see this along with other moaners such as fergie and pulis

Not everything on your 'to do list' has to be a story though, weren't you on the verge of quitting Southampton at one point anyway

Back