Live text - Monday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 4K
Go Barnsley. Whatever makes title contenders lose points. ;)

thanking eachothers posts how awfully sad is that, a little 3 on 1 going here i like it

You told me you where big and mature other day now you say your going to get back on topic and your starting the argument again

anderson silva then kozluk fouled ched evans to give them a penalty. henderson stuck it away. ***** that kozluk

come on tarn

Liverpool look like they will equalise soon... Unlucky, hopefully Barnsley will grab another goal.

Gabonese Tiger, the fact that you feel the need to bring in the posts thing ****** a lot of people off
I only thanked that post as GaboneseTiger clearly finds it annoying ^^)

anderson silva then kozluk fouled ched evans to give them a penalty. henderson stuck it away. ***** that kozluk

come on tarn
lol didnt kozluk used to play for them? hes probably cheating lol

Barnsley got a good manager in Mark Robins, you were under the last guy, deffo see you in playoffs next season, not sure about this season due to **** start

I only thanked that post as GaboneseTiger clearly finds it annoying ^^)
i guess ill have to stop getting annoyed then thats not too hard for me, is to you guys though because date name and danny have gone quiet

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Barnsley got a good manager in Mark Robins, you were under the last guy, deffo see you in playoffs next season, not sure about this season due to **** start
simon davey was awful mate i hope you misworded the start

he's had a good start and the team seem to be playing better together now

be nice not to take it to wire for relegation for 1st time since we got promoted 3 years ago

We have just stopped arguing that is all
as i said earlier in this thread or the ferguson one, i would change my ways but most people hate me anyway so whats the point, if you guys would prefer me to act differently please say but i dont think anyone would care

bogdanovic scores from close range. 2-1 barnsley. whoo hoo

he's had a good start and the team seem to be playing better together now

be nice not to take it to wire for relegation for 1st time since we got promoted 3 years ago
they wont go down, peterborough reading and someone else will

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

hey guys just an opinion what will this result feel like to liverpool fans if brum see it through? and by the way millwall are 2 up vs AFC wimbledon'

Gabonese Tiger, nobody hates you, well not that i know of but you didn't make a good start by creating too many stories and many people do not agree with your views, the amount of posts someone has is irrelevant to what there opinion of you is and as you can imagine, being a Man City supporter does not help due to a large amount of forum members supporting a rival team.

Back