Live text - Monday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 4K
at least they didnt win i guess, how did they play i couldnt watch it

how long can rafa stay in the job.

what is it now one win in 9

i think time for rafa to walk ? liverpool fans what do you think?

i think time for rafa to walk ? liverpool fans what do you think?

Not yet, as long as we beat the mancs each season, hes fine with me :D oj.

He aint going, we do not have the money, it ISNT rafas fault.

Have a look at the league table mate and maybe after that look at your champions league group.

Why do liverpool fans refuse to hold rafa accountable for anything?

i don't think he should go.

We are going through a bad patch at the moment and we have had some injury's i am not saying this is why we have been losing but its just a bad patch, if by the end of the season we are around 6th 7th 8th or worse then i think he should go.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Have a look at the league table mate and maybe after that look at your champions league group.

Cause in Rafa we trust (H)

Pray Real Madrid come calling, Rafa's had a lot money to spend in the past and a long time to build up the team, you still rely on Gerrard and Torres mostly, although Benayoun looks really good, Benitez's treatment of Alonso was also awful because after selling him, Liverpool have lacked any sign of creativity in midfield,

Meh, Rafa needs to change his ways of managing or just play fm and learn a few things jeez.

i think liverpool will soon over come this slump tbh

Why Rafa shouldn't go:
1. Our injuries are terrible, worse than anyone elses.
2. Only a blip, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.
3. When fully fit, Rafa has assembled one of the best starting XI's in the league that can match anyone.
4. Noone better to come in if he does go.
5. Owners can't afford to pay him off.

HE HAS TO STAY :)

it is blind love for rafa, he been there a long time now, you havent progreesed very far under him,

your no closer to being league champions, your going out of the champs league, your squad is weak.

it is blind love for rafa, he been there a long time now, you havent progreesed very far under him,

your no closer to being league champions, your going out of the champs league, your squad is weak.

We have progressed massively under Benitez!!

Well, If Arsenal were struggling like liverpool are this season i would be doing what most liverpool fans are doing trusting in their manager and i think most man utd fans would do aswell.

this is the last i'll say. almunia got the man and not the ball hence a foul that was in the box. so it was a penalty.

this is the last time i will say this rooney dived before there was contact! back on topic i think brum took the first half and pool the second so a draw was fair although it was a bad dive but ALL teams do it so fairs fair!

Well without Alonso, the football you play is awful, both times i've seen Fulham play Liverpool, this season and last season, both times you just passed it along your back four but with Alonso he could make 50 yard passes look easy and he was very creative he passed forward, hopefully Aqauliani can do this for you, without Alonso, you just have a lot of pocession and Lucas and Mascherano just passed backwards the whole time, your superior pocession didn't make you a better side and i found you very boring to watch, Rafa needs to sort his tactics out big time

Yeah our managers are legends at the clubs and have made them what they are now.

They just don't blame him for anything.
**** performance? players fault
Squad full of poor players? owners fault
Two man team? owners fault

Am i right the mancs were calling for fergies head this far into his career, but had faith (A)

Back