Live text - Monday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 4K
Rooney did exactly what Darren Bent did the other day.

Wow i don't understand how the ref didnt see that, it was so blatent.
If Drogba did that you would never hear the end of it.

Just seen the penalty decision. Shocking.

i actually believe mate that burnley scored a penatly, and as it stands loserfool will still be below us

almunia made contact with rooney and didn't get the ball hence it was a penalty while darren bent hurdled over air.

Not everything on your 'to do list' has to be a story though, weren't you on the verge of quitting Southampton at one point anyway
didnt though mate you and some others who commented encouraged me not to, now im high flying in that league and am enjoying it, i have built my squad and can now focus on youth players to bring up

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

full time at oakwell. Barsley 2 - 2 Sheff Utd
good result but they will be disappointed i think

outclassed em all game. think we deserved all 3 points to be honest. more shots, possession, everything but like you said, good team utd

almunia made contact with rooney and didn't get the ball hence it was a penalty while darren bent hurdled over air.

There was contact with Bent's, Slight. But it was the fact that they both were already going down before the contact was made, but Bent's was more obvious.

both were on there way down before contact! hense the word dive! end of this is liverpool v brum thread!

go-on chritian benitez, i want to see this headline 2mo

benitez bashed bentitez

Don't think Sheffield will make it this season, not enough cutting edge, Reading seem to have had a massive demise since Coppell left though, hopefully Ipswich can keep up their poor form due to the fact that i dislike Roy Keane

Don't think Sheffield will make it this season, not enough cutting edge, Reading seem to have had a massive demise since Coppell left though, hopefully Ipswich can keep up their poor form due to the fact that i dislike Roy Keane
yeah blackwell is an idiot, they should sack him asap if they want to get up there, i also dont like roy keane

this is the last i'll say. almunia got the man and not the ball hence a foul that was in the box. so it was a penalty.

****, benitez goes off, my headline wont happen

Back