Live text - Monday's football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 4K
Well, I'm going to pretend this never happened, night all :P

We're simply not improving in our form at all,we've not turned a cornor at all.Gerrard's still playing ***** and counting his 200K a week or whatever.Benitez is still too defensive and dosen't make changes at the right time,Babel tried when he came on,whle Kuyt and Maxi don't know how to cross the ******* ball.I'm not arsed with this anymore,we're not good nuff'.We don't get fourth,it's only 12 peoples fault

Benitez really shouldn't have guaranteed fourth place. He is going to look like a massive idiot.XD

Just like Mancini who promised the league for Man City....

If Benitez says nothing, he looks like an idiot. If he says "oh maybe we won't get 4th" he'll look like an idiot. If he says we'll get 4th, he'll look like an idiot.

But he is an idiot.

Nah, to be fair, he's a good manager, but I think he is living off last year, and you needed to win the league this year, not scrap for fourth.

If Benitez says nothing, he looks like an idiot. If he says "oh maybe we won't get 4th" he'll look like an idiot. If he says we'll get 4th, he'll look like an idiot.

Lee Mancini Promised the league within 2 full season, and said it was possible this year. slightly dfferent. you think?

No..............
If he didn't guarantee fourth he would look like a normal manager not doing there best to make themselves look like an ***. (K)

And when did mancini promise the league to cityoO) and was he talking about this season?

But he is an idiot.

Nah, to be fair, he's a good manager, but I think he is living off last year, and you needed to win the league this year, not scrap for fourth.

Can't be that much of a 'Idiot' if he can guide Liverpool to a Champions League win.

for once scott we agree on something, i think the fact is liverpool have and are meant to be one of the best clubs in the world and should be competing for the title, if you take city or villa we have only been competing in the last few years, we have an excuse almost

But he is an idiot.

It's the Zonal Marking,his belief that Kuyt's a winger and his defensive approach.Oh and also his **** substitutuins and **** buys...quite a lot really

hes the one who bought torres, mascherano, skrtel, alonso i believe, reina, some of his buys have been fantastic, but some have been woeful, eg morientes, dossena

for once scott we agree on something, i think the fact is liverpool have and are meant to be one of the best clubs in the world and should be competing for the title, if you take city or villa we have only been competing in the last few years, we have an excuse almost

The excuse being... You have only just turned good.oO)

hes the one who bought torres, mascherano, skrtel, alonso i believe, reina, some of his buys have been fantastic, but some have been woeful, eg morientes, dossena
Sktrel should not be on that list!
I think the amount of **** he bought,outways the good ens' though.

For every Dossena there is an Insúa <3. Liverpool will be alright, but this year is just tormenting for the Liverpool fans I know.

Back