Live text - Monday's football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 4K
i hope city keep their nerves now, come on mancini repeat chelsea's performance again and again
I personally hope you mess up as I'd love Villa to get 4th :P

personally i think Reina's better than Van Der Sar.Mascherano better than Fletcher.Carra,Agger are just as good as crocked Ferdinand and 'Cant' handle Torres' Vidic.
sorry mate also, very ****** at Rafa right now,didn't mean to call you

oO) Have you been smoking.?

Cause i'm a Liverpool fan to, but most of the stuff what just came of your keyboard is... ****.

personally i think Reina's better than Van Der Sar.Mascherano better than Fletcher.Carra,Agger are just as good as crocked Ferdinand and 'Cant' handle Torres' Vidic.
sorry mate also, very ****** at Rafa right now,didn't mean to call you
Obviously being a united fan i disagree with all that but realise they are all pretty debatable except one. Agger and carragher as good as a fit vidic and rio. Just no.oO)

And on the can't handle torres bit he has had one bad game against torres.

If all you said was right, surely Liverpool would be better than United.
Look were we finished last year. We were the best team all season apart from January and Feb'.We are just as good,but the players aren't performing.

And on the can't handle torres bit he has had one bad game against torres
No three

as someone who is supposed to hate man united what you just said walrus was absolute bullshit, vidic cant handle torres? whats that about, if you ask me vidic is the best center half in the prem

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I personally hope you mess up as I'd love Villa to get 4th :P
fair enough, i could see why someone wouldnt want us there as we have " cheated" or " bought" our way there, after the years of pain top 6 would be decent

Look were we finished last year. We were the best team all season apart from January and Feb'.We are just as good,but the players aren't performing.
No, your not as good as your playing **** compared to last season.

as someone who is supposed to hate man united what you just said walrus was absolute bullshit, vidic cant handle torres? whats that about, if you ask me vidic is the best center half in the prem

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

fair enough, i could see why someone wouldnt want us there as we have " cheated" or " bought" our way there, after the years of pain top 6 would be decent
Vidic himself said that he was Torres' *****. Seriously.

Im a United fan and I wouldn't consider Vidic the best
I think Torres exposed his flaws when everyone though himself and Rio were unbeatable
The best CB in the EPL is....sigh... John Terry

Im a United fan and I wouldn't consider Vidic the best
I think Torres exposed his flaws when everyone though himself and Rio were unbeatable
The best CB in the EPL is....sigh... John Terry
How disgraceful of you not to mention Younes Kaboul in the same sentence as "The best CB in the EPL".

I don't know who I hate more; Liverpool or Wigan. :(
Hate Man City instead, much easier.

How disgraceful of you not to mention Younes Kaboul in the same sentence as "The best CB in the EPL".

Hate Man City instead, much easier.

Wigan's win today could be the difference between West Ham staying up or going down. I just hope Hull and Burnley keep losing whilst Portsmouth start winning(and get docked their 9 points).

Awful performance. Not even worth analysing right now because when players show themselves totally incapable of passing then you're on a hiding to nothing to start with. Flat and tired showing and that's with an extra day's rest after the internationals. Shocking.

This arguement could go on for a while,so i'm gonna just not reply
:P Fair do's. I couldn't be arsed to explain myself first time around but now i will.

Vidic and torres have played 4 times.

First game we won 1-0, torres was in his back pocket and did pretty much nothing.

Second time they played we won 3-0, torres did NOTHING and vidic dealt with him easily.

Third time we played was that your 4-1 win(:@), no denying vidic had a shocking game and didn't play well against torres.

The fourth and most recent time they have met is the 2-0 loss at old trafford. Torres got the decisive first goal when he ran through and muscled off ferdinand. As we poured foward Vidic got a second yellow as liverpool broke on the counter for pulling down kuyt. His performance was not that terrible and he certainly handled torres relatively well.

So where this vidic can't handle torres nonsense comes from i do not know, he had one really bad game against torres:P

Last edited:
to be fair torres is the best center forward in world football and no center back should be ashamed to say they are his ***** p.s. vidic is the second best center back in the world behind John Terry and before people start having a go it is my opinion

Just for a change, me correcting you

favour i think you mean:P

I wish they would make spelling and grammar test a must on leaving school.(6)

(H)

On topic: Thanks Wigan.

Well done Wigan
Liverpool will not get 4th, Villa will
Vidic has handled Torres on 3 out of the 4 meetings between the two, showing that Torres can be kept quiet when fit and is therefore not the best player in the world, that accolade goes to Rooney according to some drunk guy at my Uncle's wedding at the weekend.
Hull, Burnley and Pompey to go down
Avram Grant needs a facelift.

That covers everything that I can be arsed covering. I'm going to me bed now

Back