Live text - Monday's football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 4K
For every Dossena there is an Insúa <3. Liverpool will be alright, but this year is just tormenting for the Liverpool fans I know.
oO) Insua is not even that great, he's alright.:P

Insua is poor when you compare him to Evra,Cole and Clichy
How are they supposed to compete like?

wouldnt it be funny if Backary Sagna named his son Les?

haha nice

Rodellegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...bye bye Benitez. Just when it looked like Liverpool had finally turned things round.....POW

Loving liverpools season we want you to staaayyy rafa benitez we want you to stay. Great win for wigan much needed hope chelsea offer big money to snap up torres. I suppose when liverpool win their next game they will be turning a corner haha yet again.

Insua is poor when you compare him to Evra,Cole and Clichy
How are they supposed to compete like?

wouldnt it be funny if Backary Sagna named his son Les?
All teams are stronger in different positions you tool. And also, i don't get that Sagna "pun"

All teams are stronger in different positions you tool. And also, i don't get that Sagna "pun"
Lasagna. It's quite a sh*t pun, really. Not that any puns aren't sh*t. :(

With regards to the Insúa bit: why compare him to Evra and Cole? They are in the prime of their careers, Insúa is still in his early 20's. Come on, his name is Emiliano, what's not to love?

Lesagna = Lasagna, it's food

Back on topic, Liverpool still have a chance if City **** up their two games in hand, although it's highly unlikely.

Just my opinion mate, ease up. Johnsons probably the 3rd best RB of the four. I mean the only players that would get on the United team are Gerrard,Johnson and Torres. I dont want to get into a debate about money, because United are not exactly rolling in it at the moment you know?

Les+Sagna= lasagna?

Loving liverpools season we want you to staaayyy rafa benitez we want you to stay. Great win for wigan much needed hope chelsea offer big money to snap up torres. I suppose when liverpool win their next game they will be turning a corner haha yet again.
Torres wouldn't leave,especially to you lot.Stop reading the Daily Mirror.And i'll think you'll find that the media are the ones that say we've turned a cornor.
Also,forgetting wigan won you lot perhaps?
I'd love it if Liverpool win the league next year,hope you'll be saying that top line again :D But that won't happen unless Gerrard gets ALOT better

no need to call him a tool walrus is there, hes right, you can however compare him to sylvinho :P

Lesagna = Lasagna, it's food

Back on topic, Liverpool still have a chance if City **** up their two games in hand, although it's highly unlikely.

Tbh Villa will have to make a right hash of it aswell as tottenham for liverpool to even have a chance, we're 3 points behind liverpool level on goal difference with 3 games in hand.

Lets be honest, Liverpool have had a dreadful season, and there is no point saying "well you lost to this team aswell" etc, because teams like Chelsea may also have lost to Wigan, but they are 2 points behind top with a game in hand (i think?) which shows they don't **** up like Liverpool have on many occasions.

Plus Liverpool lost to us, I mean, what the **** were you doing?

Just my opinion mate, ease up. Johnsons probably the 3rd best RB of the four. I mean the only players that would get on the United team are Gerrard,Johnson and Torres. I dont want to get into a debate about money, because United are not exactly rolling in it at the moment you know?

Les+Sagna= lasagna?
personally i think Reina's better than Van Der Sar.Mascherano better than Fletcher.Carra,Agger are just as good as crocked Ferdinand and 'Cant' handle Torres' Vidic.
sorry mate also, very ****** at Rafa right now,didn't mean to call you

Is there anyway Liverpool can get into Europe without finishing in the top 6?
I suppose if they win the Europa League we will never hear the end of it

not to worry
I disagree about Mash and Fletcher though
They are slightly different players in my opinion, I mean Mash is a great player but I think Fletcher has been astonishingly good in the last 18 months

Last edited:
If all you said was right, surely Liverpool would be better than United.

i hope city keep their nerves now, come on mancini repeat chelsea's performance again and again

Back