Live - Transfer deadline day

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
The January transfer window closes later on Monday, at 2300 GMT in England and midnight in Scotland, with a busy day of activity expected.

More...

Will Spurs sign a striker? Will Rory Fallon get his dream move to Barcelona?

Probably not, imo.

i'm going to miss most of the action. why did transfer deadline day have to be on a school day?

i'm going to miss most of the action. why did transfer deadline day have to be on a school day?

I shouldn't worry mate, you'll be able to get the last lot of hours :)

EDIT - Forgot when the window ended, I know now :p

Last edited:
A half day at school today, not because of transfer deadline day ;)

But anyway will be able to follow probably the most boring and uneventful deadline day :)

Deadline Day.

The day of the year where some ****** stays off school to watch deadline day, only to realise everything good starts happening just before midnight.

Suarez > Liverpool

Adam stays

Torres stays

Luiz stays

Putting a fiver on all of them over at Bwin right now. I'm sure of this.

Paulo Da Silva has joined Real Zaragoza for an undisclosed transfer fee from Sunderland.

First deal of the Transfer Deadline day done!

^^^ uR FOLLOWING BBC CUS THAT DEAL JUST WENT THROUGH ON THERE, as im looking now.

Xisco 2 deportivo from newcastle (loan)

^^^ uR FOLLOWING BBC CUS THAT DEAL JUST WENT THROUGH ON THERE, as im looking now.

Xisco 2 deportivo from newcastle (loan)

No, I'm just watching Sky Sports News before I go to college at half 9, like I do every morning.

Nothing exciting will happen until about 4/5 o'clock. Never does.

Exciting. Got the early afternoon announcement of Michael Bradley to look forward to, coupled with a reported two other targets.

Exciting. Got the early afternoon announcement of Michael Bradley to look forward to, coupled with a reported two other targets.

Who else you been linked with?

From jamesappleyard on Twitter: "My dad is a taxi driver and just took Charlie Adam to Anfield before Torres asked to be taken to Bloomfield road. Possible swap?"

Thoughts on this? XD

Who else you been linked with?

1. Bradley
2. Unknown player that has been offered to us, don't know whether we'll bid for him
3. Unknown player out of contract in the summer whom we might buy now to stop others from getting him

You heard it here first. 2 is utterly unknown - we just don't know. Possibly Tabanou. There's lots of speculation about 3 - Seb Larsson (hope not) Matt Upson (hope not) Taye Taiwo (YES PLEASE).

Of course, we might just end up getting Bradley and that's it.

Also, why is the Scottish deadline always later than the English one? :$

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Tuncay is having a medical at Wolfsburg.

"Rio Ferdinand on Twitter: "Wow, Spurs bid £38.5m for Sergio Aguero....top player...huge price that! This transfer window is going nuts as it comes to a close!""

Nice :)