Live - Transfer deadline day

Torres reported in london. get ready?

Source?

Haven't heard that anywhere? Sounds like Chelsea might be doing a United and taking the player hostage and getting him to do all his tests and personal terms BEFORE agreeing a fee with the club.

Still don't think it will go through.

If the window shuts at 23:00 in England and Scotland, when does it shut everywhere else? I.E Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Holland etc.

If the window shuts at 23:00 in England and Scotland, when does it shut everywhere else? I.E Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Holland etc.

Shuts at 23:00 in England.
Shuts at midnight in Scotland and the rest of Europe.

No idea why. Must be because Blatter hates England.

Patrick Barclay
Newcastle fans should keep fingers crossed that Torres deal stalls. Because Dalglish will know how good Carroll is from Shearer.

Rumours flying around that Kenny Dalgslish is ready to splash £30M on Andy Carroll if Fernando Torres' move to Chelsea goes through.

From Paddy, via text: "Ibrahimovic to Liverpool is deffo happening. My mate works at Melwood. He's just arrived for his medical."
Why is your mate having a medical at his place of work?

LOL. :p

Eurosport:
Fernando Torres has arrived at Liverpool's training ground.

does this rule the move out completely ?

i hope not.

0906: One player who could well be on the move is Liverpool defender Paul Konchesky, who has been strongly linked with Championship promotion hopefuls Nottingham Forest.

Good news for Liverpool fans

I want the Blues to get Torres. I'm a Chelsea fan if you guys couldn't tell already after that.

Also, unrelated to this topic. I'm not gay but Jose Mourinho may be the best looking dude on the planet.

Leicester News

Abdoulaye Faye expected to complete move from stoke
Shay Given expected to join on loan for rest of season
Sven will make move from Diniyar Bilyaletdinov if Everton sign Chris Eagles

Other rumours
Woodgate, Jenas, Wright-Phillips, M. Johnson

hopefully Sven can get about 4 players today.

Paul Konchesky signs for Forest on loan... More details shortly