Live - Transfer deadline day

Konchesky to forrest on loan confirmed. Good deal for both sides, he should be tidy in the championship

EDIT: **** Scott beat me too it!

Leicester News

Abdoulaye Faye expected to complete move from stoke
Shay Given expected to join on loan for rest of season
Sven will make move from Diniyar Bilyaletdinov if Everton sign Chris Eagles

Other rumours
Woodgate, Jenas, Wright-Phillips, M. Johnson

hopefully Sven can get about 4 players today.

**** of a bunch of signings right there. Faye and Given would rape the championship.

1024: Daily Mirror journalist Darren Lewis is reporting that Liverpool have accepted a bid for Fernando Torres.
According to the BBC...

Kenny Dalglish insists Liverpool have not changed their stance regarding the future of Fernando Torres since rejecting a transfer request on Friday night.

sky sports

From the high of signing for Liverpool to the low of going out on loan to Forest. All in 6 months.

The 'low' of going Forest? Have a look at your European record compared to ours, son.

Why do we have to sign Hodgsons ****** cast offs. Although to be fair, he will probably be decent in the championship.

Leicester News

Abdoulaye Faye expected to complete move from stoke
Shay Given expected to join on loan for rest of season
Sven will make move from Diniyar Bilyaletdinov if Everton sign Chris Eagles

Other rumours
Woodgate, Jenas, Wright-Phillips, M. Johnson

hopefully Sven can get about 4 players today.

Faye is expected to sign for celtic....
Given is to stay with City according to senior souce from inside City camp.
Eagles is open for signing.. But Moyes doesnt want to lose anymore players...?

No Offers made for SWP yet

Half day today boys at school! And in lesson at the minute.. finished work so catchin up on deadline day... 12:20 finish

BEAUTIFUL

The 'low' of going Forest? Have a look at your European record compared to ours, son.
I meant in terms of going from a club like Liverpool down to the Championship.

Liverpool have got the best history now look at us... forget about history mate you play in championship now

1024: Daily Mirror journalist Darren Lewis is reporting that Liverpool have accepted a bid for Fernando Torres.

Deal to go through then?

I meant in terms of going from a club like Liverpool down to the Championship.

I don't care, were the biggest club in the world. We are having Torres off you too for a fiver.

No... your getting Liverpool rejects

I'll actually be serious now. Konchesky is a good signing for us cos we have **** left backs. Konchesky has Pl experience and will do a job for us. What we need to help us push on for the last promotion spot, don't want play offs again.

Newcastle have rejected 30m bid from Liverpool for Carroll according to sky