Live - Transfer deadline day

Is hoping that the Torres deal fails and Liverpool have signed Carroll.....what a front 3 ha ha

Tbh I think Carroll and Torres would actually be great together.
Carroll with his heading ability and strengh, and torres with his speed. Targat man & Poacher combo ftw.

Phil Neville bid from Spurs rejected again.

Andy Carroll?
We'll see how he does, I think you might change your mind about him soon enough.
I will not.I think Carroll is so overpaid and still can't belive they payed that much.I see you really like Luiz,but 25 mil is BIG money,you can buy 3-4 young talented players!This is one of biggest defender transfers in history of football mate,and he is still to be proven in PL...

Tbh I think Carroll and Torres would actually be great together.
Carroll with his heading ability and strengh, and torres with his speed. Targat man & Poacher combo ftw.

where would Luis fit in this trio :)

Fulham make a shock signing of a 16 year old unnamed winger after a chief scouts car broke down on the way back home yesterday morning. Theyre trying to keep it under wraps. The player is allegedly from a Walton and Hersham youth team.

His armband said he was a red Suarez, Suarez. You'll never walk alone it said Suarez, Suarez. He bought it from a guy from spain a number nine i forgot his name, Luis Suarez, liverpools number 7!

Looks like Spurs will be staying as a mediocre top 6 team, then! We needed someone wow, when I woke up this morning and saw Aguero on SSN I couldn't help but laugh my **** off. Whatever happened to the Fabiano saga? *Back to watching Sky Sports wesbite*

where would Luis fit in this trio :)

Forgot about him ><
Maybe sub for Torres when he's injured/not so good.
Don't really know where he plays so if he plays on the wing then he could play on the wing with Maxi on the other side.

Looks like Spurs will be staying as a mediocre top 6 team, then! We needed someone wow, when I woke up this morning and saw Aguero on SSN I couldn't help but laugh my **** off. Whatever happened to the Fabiano saga? *Back to watching Sky Sports wesbite*

Luis Fabiano has joined Malaga, in fact that happened before the window opened...

Luis Fabiano has joined Malaga, in fact that happened before the window opened...

Oh, ****, I never saw that happen. Back to using Robbie Kea... Oh wait.