Live - Transfer deadline day

would be good if they gave you a choice to do deadline day in a slow mode. i mean like when you press continue it only goes 30mintes ahead etc etc.

Doesn't it do that anyway? Maybe I'm just talking out of my ****...

Its on wiki that Charlie Adam has signed for liverpool for 14M...but it sounds like total bull. Dont think hes going anywhere...:(

Wiki is 1,000,000 times worse of a source than Goal.com lol.

would be good if they gave you a choice to do deadline day in a slow mode. i mean like when you press continue it only goes 30mintes ahead etc etc.

that would be epic :D its rubbish how it stops at random times deadline day

Think Arsene is sitting at home with a hot chocolate and his feet up to be quite honest. No action for us I don't think.

Ive heard Kyle Bartley on loan to Rangers, thats about it i think, nothing as big as the other clubs.

on Wiki earlier i did notice someone wrote on there that Luiz had signed for scummy Chelsea then when i refreshed Wiki must of taken it off ha ha

Ive heard Kyle Bartley on loan to Rangers, thats about it i think, nothing as big as the other clubs.

Indeed, no incoming transfers though unfortunately. I wanted a nutcase centre-back.

that would be epic :D its rubbish how it stops at random times deadline day

Yer imagine it, you make a bid for a player at 10 in the morining. You click continue and you have a response back from the team in 30mins at 10:30.

Think Arsene is sitting at home with a hot chocolate and his feet up to be quite honest. No action for us I don't think.

Probably watching SSN himself. He is a legend, but can be god **** frustrating sometimes :( Lets hope something happens :S

My bad CJACKO :(

The thing is with wiki its any tom **** and harry can edit the page. I went on Drogba's a little while back and it said he was born in the Atlantic Ocean and hadnt scored a single goal in his carrer.

Wiki is 1,000,000 times worse of a source than Goal.com lol.
Be best if he saw the remainder of the season out at Blackpool. When the seasons done, he'll probably have a selection of big clubs to choose from.

It also once said Josef Fritzl played for Liverpool, admittedly, I had changed it.

The thing is with wiki its any tom **** and harry can edit the page. I went on Drogba's a little while back and it said he was born in the Atlantic Ocean and hadnt scored a single goal in his carrer.

Your point is? :p

His armband said he was a Red. Torres, Torres. But now he plays in Blue instead. Torres, Torres.Just ask Wayne Bridge and you will see,that bad things happen at Chelsea FC.Feeeernaaaando Toooorrrees, John Terry will **** your wife.

Is hoping that the Torres deal fails and Liverpool have signed Carroll.....what a front 3 ha ha

#LFC negotiating with PL club over winger. Deal has to be done very, very quickly."

His armband said he was a Red. Torres, Torres. But now he plays in Blue instead. Torres, Torres.Just ask Wayne Bridge and you will see,that bad things happen at Chelsea FC.Feeeernaaaando Toooorrrees, John Terry will **** your wife.

He's now a Blue, he was a Red - Torres, Torres
He's left the Kop to join the Shed - Torres, Torres
He used to go out on the rob but now he's got a proper job
Fernando Torres, Chelsea's No.9!