Live - Transfer deadline day

If Man U getting Adler my mate must be talking bull they would't need McGregor though hopefully Man U might loan us Owen for a few months to build his fitness up. Alex must still have a soft spot for Govan

No sane person has a soft spot for Govan.

If Man U getting Adler my mate must be talking bull they would't need McGregor though hopefully Man U might loan us Owen for a few months to build his fitness up. Alex must still have a soft spot for Govan

Everyone in my house is sleeping but me, i'm watching SSN (Social Security Number/Sky Sports News) waiting for Owens signings to be announced!

Ranger's agree on an Undisclosed Deal for Allan McGregor to Man U with Owen coming other way :O

I think this is bad

There is also talk's off them loaning some reserve keeper to us until the end of the season we still got Alexander

Hope this isn't true

link?

Utd wont be signing Adler and Owen shouldnt be leaving, we need him and we have VDS until May, LONG LIVE THE ED

Everyone in my house is sleeping but me, i'm watching SSN (Social Security Number/Sky Sports News) waiting for Owens signings to be announced!

Is there actually any truth in Owen signing or is this utter bullshit?

i'm not spamming

LOL at you being banned for 'not spamming'..

This Owen rumour is a load of nonsense. He won't be going anywhere because Macheda is at Sampdoria so we need all 4 of our strikers.

It's bullshit mate, got to be.

SkySports_Simon:
For those asking Jim White is not on Twatter I'm not sure he even knows what it is.

Legendary typo haha

Unrelated news, but Brad Friedel's on Question of Sport.

The Torres/Carroll deals seem to be dragging. Always do, I know, but just get it over with!

Just for drama they will give it the usual "the deadline has passed, has the deal of Carroll gone through" "stay with us and find out" :$

they will both go through easily as per usual, its like a soap on deadline day, funny stuff XD

i always get gutted though when my team don't get involved in some last minute drama... although can't complain with Davies, Bentley & Martins really ^^)

Spurs are being so stupid, why don't they realise we need a striker

I totally agree, I'm sick of 'Arry not willing to smash down some money and force **** through! Although if that £40m for Aguero is to believed, which I would bet my house on it isn't, he is trying at least.

Still would love it if we get carroll then chelsea run out of time to sign torres lol

Diouf doing his medical at Rangers

rat-cage-wheel.jpg

I actually am hearing that there are problems with his medical :mad:

Liverpool will not fax details on Torres to Chelsea until they have reached agreement with Carroll.16 minutes to go

DONE DEAL BBC Sport understands Icelandic striker Eidur Gudjohnsen has joined Fulham on loan until the end of the season from Stoke