Live - Transfer deadline day

2217: DONE DEAL Tottenham forward Giovani Dos Santos has joined Spanish side Racing Santander on loan until the end of the season.

Can people stop ******* about these deals that won't happen in ****. Post a source confirming it, or don't post in the discussion. Please (A)

2217: DONE DEAL Tottenham forward Giovani Dos Santos has joined Spanish side Racing Santander on loan until the end of the season.

Yes Mod. Sorry Mod.

Or perhaps it's "Adam's" as in "Adam is".

Well then it's bad grammar ;)

Rangers agree on an Undisclosed Deal for Allan McGregor to Man U with Owen coming other way :O

I think this is bad

There is also talk's off them loaning some reserve keeper to us until the end of the season we still got Alexander

Hope this isn't true

Where are you hearing this from mate ? Because we don't need strikers and I don't beleive United would get rid of Owen.

Don't know how to tell the time? ;)

My Bad XD 22:59:59. Im doing about 4 different things and getting a little excited with DD :(

From Newcastle's 2011 Calender:

ws2p07.png

Ouch.

Boo. I'd have liked to have seen more of him, especially with the lack of, well anything our forwards are doing. Let's see if he comes back to WHL with his World Cup form.

Charles N'Zogbia to Newcastle BIG money bid... i spoke too soon :$

Calum - spot on mate, substantial bid gone in for him just now apparently on SSN

Scott Minto on Chelsea TV Just said they might be Interviewing Fernando Torres

I'm not being a mod, I'm just saying mate ;). I'm agreeing with Mike XD

We know your not a mod, your not gangsta enough, DMF was just being sarcastic :)

Last edited:
RRangers agree on an Undisclosed Deal for Allan McGregor to Man U with Owen coming other way

I think this is bad

There is also talk's off them loaning some reserve keeper to us until the end of the season we still got Alexander

Hope this isn't true

My mate text me :p

Sky Sports News are reporting Newcastle have had a £10million bid for Charles N'Zogbia turned down by Wigan.

Remember this last month Pool Fans :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xakVBVeAEuA&feature=related"]YouTube - 2010-11 EPL Newcastle 3-1 Liverpool[/ame]

Carroll currently having medical...
Newcastle bid for N'Goigba turned down!!!

2225: Sky Sports News are now reporting that Newcastle have made a significant, last-ditch bid to bring Wigan winger Charles N'Zogbia back to St James' Park. Talk about last-ditch. If true, is there time to pull it off?

Cant see the Mcgregor deal, Wigan turned down the deal because its too late for N'zogbia! £10mil knocked back.

Dave Whelan has turned the offer down. 10 million! They really want him back :O