Live - Transfer deadline day

It's over and I still haven't humped the TV due to a great Spurs signing :( my life is ruined

Im still hopeful of signing Mido on a free. Top top top top top top player.

Sky are Saying Charlie Adam has given a thumbs up and said " I'm sorted"

?

Hopefully Adam Signed You have an hour Walter don't mess it up :O

Another day on FM lost because of transfer window lol

I don't know about the rest of you but i miss the midnight deadline january window's of the past!!

staying up into the early hours as a young boy waiting for it all to funnel through and be confirmed, those were the days...

This may be of some interest to Rangers fans, or not, but Andy Webster has joined the Jambos on loan until the end of the season. I for one am ******* delighted.

Trumps any deal for Torres, Carroll and Suarez any day.

Right so I can only assume that Redknapp wants to adopt the 4-6-0 abandoning strikers and just hoping that by shoving as many midfielders in as possible will score us the goals?

Only logic I can come up with.

I think so, because Tottenham just made a bid for Charlie Adam.

[EDIT:] BUT it was rejected...

Last edited:
hopefully we have signed a cb that was kept quiet
Smiley-Begging.gif

still rumors that the brums eastern european CB (jindrak SP) is about Glasgow & Faye failed a medical apparently, even though he played yesterday.

'Arry's no facking wheeler-dealer mate :p

Nah hes a fookin' football manager that couldn't spot a striker if it whipped its **** out and cummed on his face.

Charlie Adam will NOT be joining Spurs!

This may be of some interest to Rangers fans, or not, but Andy Webster has joined the Jambos on loan until the end of the season. I for one am ******* delighted.

Trumps any deal for Torres, Carroll and Suarez any day.

Link ? Because personally I can't see Rangers letting him go on loan as they are challengers and he is also a back up centre back as we don't have many ;)

Nah hes a fookin' football manager that couldn't spot a striker if it whipped its **** out and cummed on his face.

Don't worry, we have a defender-and-goalkeeper-shy manager.

Swap Nicklas Bendtner for Gomes?