Live - Transfer deadline day

wow. Redknapp missed out on Adam by 2 mins-waiting for a signature lol

Cheers mate ;) Never fully expected it what so-ever. Quite gutted tbh as he can be a great player he always gets injured with us though.

Also Connor Sammon joins wigan.

Never expected it either, took me a while to find that link. Looked at Andy Webster on Wiki and said current club; Hearts(loan). Was like da **** :O.

No idea how Weir gets in ahead of him. But, delighted nonetheless. Zali and Webster. Punt Bouzid in the summer, get Webster on the free when his contract runs out in the summer.

I really hope the above is JJ's thinking.

Benfica has just notified the portuguese market agency that David Luiz has signed for Chelsea. Don't know many details by now, the notification should be in the net in some minutes

wow. Redknapp missed out on Adam by 2 mins-waiting for a signature lol

Whoa, how long does Adam take to sign? Does he hold the pen in his fist and just draw a massive X?

It's just dawned on me how Charlie Adam today has been mentioned just as much as Fernando Torres, David Luiz, Luis Suarez.. wow

Redknapp out please.

The man is clearly mentally disturbed.

You really are heartbroken, you shouldn't be at least we have Gomes, Bassong, Crouch, Jenas, Hutton all Champions League players

I never thought Darren Bent at 24 million would look like a bargain.

What are the odds on Newcastle going down? Going to struggle for goals now.

You really are heartbroken, you shouldn't be at least we have Gomes, Bassong, Crouch, Jenas, Hutton all Champions League players

But you got rid of the fulcrum of attacking work rate, Giovani Dos Santos.

Whoa, how long does Adam take to sign? Does he hold the pen in his fist and just draw a massive X?

Nah, red crayon, without forgetting the tongue out for concentration.

FFS, Torres to Chelsea?

Thought that deal died?

Might have to play PES11 again just to see Torres in the blue.

Eurosport: TORRES HAS JOINED CHELSEA - OFFICIAL: "Liverpool Football Club can confirm Fernando Torres is now a Chelsea player after the Club accepted a British transfer record fee for the Spanish international. New record signing Andy Carroll will now wear the No.9 shirt."

Redknapp out please.

The man is clearly mentally disturbed.

Im putting this in my sig until the end of the season to see how dissappointed you are at the end.

Never expected it either, took me a while to find that link. Looked at Andy Webster on Wiki and said current club; Hearts(loan). Was like da **** :O.

No idea how Weir gets in ahead of him. But, delighted nonetheless. Zali and Webster. Punt Bouzid in the summer, get Webster on the free when his contract runs out in the summer.

I really hope the above is JJ's thinking.

Webster is always injured whilst with us for some reason, Weir is our captain and rarely makes a mistake its his experience. Good signing by JJ though

Fernando Torres for 50m/Andy Carroll for 35m or Javier Hernandez for 6m - I know which deal I would go for.

Eurosport:
TORRES HAS JOINED CHELSEA - OFFICIAL: "Liverpool Football Club can confirm Fernando Torres is now a Chelsea player after the Club accepted a British transfer record fee for the Spanish international. :wub::wub:

EDIT : got beaten to it :(

Very nice signing by Blackpool. Kornilenko is my hero on fifa, scored 9 goals against Jonesy. Even if he's ****, it does not matter because Holloway is proving he can work wonders with poor players.