Liverpool agree Suarez fee

Reports say Suarez contract agreement might be off if Torres is leaving.Suarez was presented with the opportunity to partner Torres but it seems unlikely.

I got a headache,thanks torres!:(

I dont think Torres will leave anyway but if if Suarez rejects a move then their is a 0% chance of Pool selling Torres.

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

If Suarez doesn't come because Nando is leaving, I don't want him either. What's wrong with football players nowadays?

I suspose guarentees mate. Suarez might have wanted to go to Liverpool as he got guarrenteed he would be playing alongside Torres.

I suspose guarentees mate. Suarez might have wanted to go to Liverpool as he got guarrenteed he would be playing alongside Torres.

To 'want' to move to a club just because of one player though? That's plain stupid tbh. It'd have been like Essien leaving Chelsea just before Ramires signed, and then Ramires pulling out.. oO)

Of course it could just be a rumour.

Reports say Suarez contract agreement might be off if Torres is leaving.Suarez was presented with the opportunity to partner Torres but it seems unlikely.

I got a headache,thanks torres!:(

To 'want' to move to a club just because of one player though? That's plain stupid tbh. It'd have been like Essien leaving Chelsea just before Ramires signed, and then Ramires pulling out.. oO)

It is stupid i know, i personly think Suarez will join Liverpool whether Torres stays or goes. With or without Torres he will learn and progress more as a player at a club like Liverpool.

Ok so my opinion is that Torres will stay until the end of the season, Suarez will join up with the squad sometime in the next week. If they link well together and get top 4 Torres will stay. If Liverpool dont make Champions League, Torres will hand in a transfer request and be snapped up for about £50 million. Then Liverpool will move for Eden Hazard and Lukaka or Llorente. I cant see Liverpool sell him before the window shuts but will listen to offers in the summer.

If Torres truly wants to leave, let him leave. We've seen how he plays when his heart is not in the club, and it's not exactly pretty. Let him go to the highest bidder. No player is bigger than the club, and should never be.

Take Ferguson's example and just let the player go if he's not 100% committed to the club. It's one of the reasons I've always admired Man Utd.

"This is Manchester United, not Beckham United or Ronaldo United. If you don't feel privileged to play for this club, then you can leave ASAP. Players come and go, but the club will always remain."

But losing arguably liverpool best striker he might think, "Hang on, He is leaving, what ambition is that showing" Just a thought

#LFC confirm Luis Suarez has passed a medical and agreed personal terms. "We expect to complete paperwork tomorrow."

But losing arguably liverpool best striker he might think, "Hang on, He is leaving, what ambition is that showing" Just a thought

I know what you mean, but it is hardly within the clubs control. If a player wants to go there is nothing we can do about it.