Liverpool agree Suarez fee

You shouldn't worry too much mate. I reaaaly can't see Torres going anywhere mid season. The summer is a different story as i think he probably is tempted at a big money move.

I wouldnt be suprised if man city make a late move... yes they have alot of striker but surely the owners would see this as a major coup... plus summer all depends on the next 6 months and what happens

But tbh i personally dont think he'll be here come feb 1st

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Twitter is NOT a source

hope your right but the journo's on it are :(
the journs havent even got a quote from ANY of the camps, they dont know anything they are just mass speculating, whether the speculation turns out to be right is another thing, but they dont actually know any what is being said is true

the journs havent even got a quote from ANY of the camps, they dont know anything they are just mass speculating, whether the speculation turns out to be right is another thing, but they dont actually know any what is being said is true

Still you know how it felt with rooney... absolute horrible feeling! :/

Liverpool Football Club have insisted Fernando Torres is not for sale despite the emergence of a bid from Chelsea.
spacer.gif

When presented with the story by the media on Thursday night, a LFC spokesman dismissed any notion that the Spain international was for sale.
"Chelsea have made a bid for Fernando which has been turned down," the spokesman said. "The player is not for sale."

Liverpool Football Club have insisted Fernando Torres is not for sale despite the emergence of a bid from Chelsea.
When presented with the story by the media on Thursday night, a LFC spokesman dismissed any notion that the Spain international was for sale.
"Chelsea have made a bid for Fernando which has been turned down," the spokesman said. "The player is not for sale."

zoooooooooooooooom

Last edited:
Great news yeah, but Suarez and Torres is not a good duo. Both are greedy u know. So i think Torrres might leave, where i dont know. Chelsea made a bid, but Liverpool wants more, so future will tell us more. :D

If he signs before the end of the window I won't be looking forward to the Arsenal-Liverpool game tbh...

Don't mind if Torres stays or goes now, preferably he leaves us in the Summer. Wouldn't want a player not 100% committed.

I hope he asks for a better deal and Kenny tells him to stick it.

Here is a thought, in my very tired and confused head.

Rafa advises Torres he should leave Liverpool as there is a good chance he could himself be managing Chelsea next season, Torres thinks i get to be reunited with Rafa?

Just a bit funny how one its all come about, we are all scrating our heads and most of all the person who broke the news about Torres wanting to leave Ballague, who is good friends with Rafa.

If he goes, Llorente would be an awesome signing. Suarez [assuming he joins, imo he still will] and him would be a very good partnership...on paper.

Here is a thought, in my very tired and confused head.

Rafa advises Torres he should leave Liverpool as there is a good chance he could himself be managing Chelsea next season, Torres thinks i get to be reunited with Rafa?

Just a bit funny how one its all come about, we are all scrating our heads and most of all the person who broke the news about Torres wanting to leave Ballague, who is good friends with Rafa.

Rafa hates Chelsea, Chelsea hate Rafa, especially CJACKO. Can't see it happening.

Reports say Suarez contract agreement might be off if Torres is leaving.Suarez was presented with the opportunity to partner Torres but it seems unlikely.

I got a headache,thanks torres!:(

If Suarez doesn't come because Nando is leaving, I don't want him either. What's wrong with football players nowadays?