Liverpool agree Suarez fee

To be fair to the lad he is pretty respected. I remember him calling the Ronaldo transfer a year or two before it happend. He will have his sources which will be as good as the media sources in England.

That's not actualy true that mate i'm affraid, Guillem Ballague is very widely respected and is very honest. He isn't a bullshitter and what's more he is actualy a Liverpool fan. He wouldn't make that up.

I don't think Torres necessarily wants to leave Liverpool but he would like to at least have all his options open and for Liverpool to at least consider the offers.

No no no no no. Guillem Balague is the complete opposite of the term 'reliable'

And he is not a Liverpool fan, he had a few contacts at Anfield last season who left when Rafa did and he still thinks he has inside contacts and is a fan of the club. He is far from it. He is just a man who wants his moment in the limelight.

I call bullshit on this one. Sky Sports News though are doing my head in over this one. ''Torres requests to speak to Chelsea blah blah blah'' when there is not one shred of evidence.

A rerporter from the Guardian who is pretty much spot on regarding happenings at Anfield, is saying that Torres prob won't go mid-season, but "is angling for a move to Chelsea". Make of that what you will. Would Liverpool fans be happy with that? Yeah Suarez can get the goals, but if he was allowed to leave, mistake.

Last edited:

And he is not a Liverpool fan, he had a few contacts at Anfield last season who left when Rafa did and he still thinks he has inside contacts and is a fan of the club. He is far from it. He is just a man who wants his moment in the limelight.

I call bullshit on this one. Sky Sports News though are doing my head in over this one. ''Torres requests to speak to Chelsea blah blah blah'' when there is not one shred of evidence.
Said this about 4 hours ago, not one from any of the camps has given one single quote to say torres is leaving, or wants to leaves, or wants to talk to chelsea. Its all speculation

Balague went to Uni in Liverpool and took a liking to them then. It was way before Rafa was Liverpool gaffer.

I reckon there will be a statment from someone soon, this is just rumours and its getting quite silly!

A rerporter from the Guardian who is pretty much spot on regarding happenings at Anfield, is saying that Torres prob won't go mid-season, but "is angling for a move to Chelsea". Make of that what you will. Would Liverpool fans be happy with that?

Well duh......what do you think ? Squeaky *** time regarding El Nino's state of mindtank at mo.

With reference to Suarez: we now have a new penalty taker - he's scored a shedload from the spot - absolutely lethal apparently.

I reckon there will be a statment from someone soon, this is just rumours and its getting quite silly!

Agreed, nowhere (that I've seen anyway) has any actual quotes so it's hard to know what to believe.

Just to let people know:

Suarez deal is now in doubt.. main reason he wanted to join was to partner Torres and now it looks certain Torres is leaving for 40million + Daniel Sturridge.

Rumours Torres has handed in a transfer request but they have gone quiet so don't think that is true

Many journo's have said deal could be arranged as early as tonight.. completed tommorow...

Betting companies have slashed odds on him joining

Really after reading everything i really and honestly think Nando is leaving and therefore suarez will need convincing of our capabities

Started off a v.good day for lpool fans.. now turning into a nightmare!

Just to let people know:

Suarez deal is now in doubt.. main reason he wanted to join was to partner Torres and now it looks certain Torres is leaving for 40million + Daniel Sturridge.

Rumours Torres has handed in a transfer request but they have gone quiet so don't think that is true

Many journo's have said deal could be arranged as early as tonight.. completed tommorow...

Betting companies have slashed odds on him joining

Really after reading everything i really and honestly think Nando is leaving and therefore suarez will need convincing of our capabities

Started off a v.good day for lpool fans.. now turning into a nightmare!
Sources or gtfo

This is all Off twitter from journo's representing all newspapers and talk sport, 5 live ETC

also the betting things can be seen on the betting websites

kinda rumours but seriously there is a massive following of this now so it is likely there is a hint of truth

This is all Off twitter from journo's representing all newspapers and talk sport, 5 live ETC

kinda rumours but seriously there is a massive following of this now so it is likely there is a hint of truth

Only Twitter? Hardly reliable...

I still cant believe it though, remember in the summer this happend.

I hope you lot are right seriously... but when this amount of journo's are reporting the same thing and all companies seem to be saying the same thing it really does not make me confident :/

Yer but it only takes one person to start a rumour. All the papers are running the same story and there have been many stories in the past where all the papers said team x would sign player y and it is hardly ever true. Unless i see an actual quote from a reliable source, it is BS imo.

Last edited:
I hope you lot are right seriously... but when this amount of journo's are reporting the same thing and all companies seem to be saying the same thing it really does not make me confident :/

You shouldn't worry too much mate. I reaaaly can't see Torres going anywhere mid season. The summer is a different story as i think he probably is tempted at a big money move.