Liverpool close in on Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
£16m for Young and £18m for Henderson. No wonder the league is full of foreigners

Sky Sports sources understand the Liverpool have agreed a £20million fee with Sunderland for the signature of midfielder Jordan Henderson. Full story to follow shortly...

ooooh.

£16m for Young and £18m for Henderson. No wonder the league is full of foreigners

Young should be going for the same amount as Gervinho, in fact its gervinho who should be 16m

On Henderson deal, Ngog is going in the opposite direction - transfer worth in excess of £20million #lfc #safc
Medical/personal terms left.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

N'gog better not **** this up...
Naw, but reading on a Sunderland forum, they're ****** off they're getting N'gog. Silly people,

Medical tomorrow.

On Henderson deal, Ngog is going in the opposite direction - transfer worth in excess of £20million #lfc #safc
Medical/personal terms left.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

N'gog better not **** this up...
Naw, but reading on a Sunderland forum, they're ****** off they're getting N'gog. Silly people,

Medical tomorrow.

Wise people lol ;)

weren't we discussing the lopsided 4-4-2 about 4 months ago as well, going back to the old school attack attack attack?

Yeah I remember us discussing it back in around February/March time as we thought he was going to mirror what proved so successful in his first spell as manager.

How right we're proving to be :p

Sigh, wish we had some half decent upcoming English player to sell to Liverpool for an inflated price :(

Fee agreed with Sunderland, £13m+N'Gog. Cracking deal!!

13m and N'gog sounds ******* brilliant to me!

Oh £13 Million. Pretty good deal if you ask me. £20 Million was always a bit excessive. Wonder if they will be using N'Gog as Bent's replacement or in the market for another striker.

N'gog gave his all, and that should not be forgotten. Bought for 1.5 million, sold for 7.

I'm sorry, but Damien Commolli is a ******* genius.

Excellent signing if it goes ahead. (not sure where you're all getting £13m & N'gog from...)

I actually see him as Gerrard's long term replacement. Maybe it's just me though.
Also, if it is £13m & N'gog, that'd shut Scott right up. Everyone know's you pay over the odds for young English players. Also, don't compare Rooney & Henderson - completely different situations. Rooney only cost £30m because he'd just had a stormer for England at the Euros & they play different positions, so naturally the price is different..

Change of tune from Liverpool fans.

I don't rate N'gog at all so considering what was being mentioned not that bad a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.