Liverpool close in on Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
why didn't they just throw poulsen degen el zhar jovanovic konchesky in the deal aswell

why didn't they just throw poulsen degen el zhar jovanovic konchesky in the deal aswell

Because we'd have been laughed at.

Not sure whether you're being serious.

Unfortunately you'd have to pay clubs to take some of those players off your hands!

Liverpool: "How about we give you £10m AND Poulsen, Konchesky and Jokeanovic?"
Buying Club: "What do you want in exchange?"
Liverpool: "Nothing."

Last edited:
where are people getting £13mill and N'gog? Someone provide a link? :)

Surely it can't be £13m + N'gog because that isn't £20m? I'd have guessed £15m +

Unfortunately you'd have to pay clubs to take some of those players off your hands!

Liverpool: "How about we give you £10m AND Poulsen, Konchesky and Jokeanovic?"
Buying Club: "What do you want in exchange?"
Liverpool: "Nothing."

Don't do that. Its disrespectful.

Calm down, it was a joke and all.. I honestly think N'gog will do a decent job at Sunderland. Well capable of getting 10 goals a season, maybe even more.

We have Meireles, Lucas, Gerrard, Spearing and Shelvey... :/ . Henderson shows great future but i think one more season in sunderland would be good to him, he has more chances to play in there...

wish we'd stop going after Adam for **** sake. He's over-rated and isn't worth more than £3m.

Plus, if we get Henderson & Adam, it then means we have:

Gerrard, Mereiles, Spearing, Lucas, Poulsen, Shelvey, Henderson & Adam all for Centre Midfield..

& If we go after Downing, we shouldn't pay any more than £10m for him.

tumblr_lfxcxizqbM1qfbxyso1_400.jpg

wish we'd stop going after Adam for **** sake. He's over-rated and isn't worth more than £3m.

Plus, if we get Henderson & Adam, it then means we have:

Gerrard, Mereiles, Spearing, Lucas, Poulsen, Shelvey, Henderson & Adam all for Centre Midfield..

& If we go after Downing, we shouldn't pay any more than £10m for him.

And Aquilani.

Calm down, it was a joke and all.. I honestly think N'gog will do a decent job at Sunderland. Well capable of getting 10 goals a season, maybe even more.

Fine! It's a joke. But it's disrespectful. Just like calling Liverpool Looserpool or City Man Shity. Am I right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.