Liverpool - Everton 16/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing to say the least... We need to wake up again and pick up from how we were playing in 1st half. :S

Srktel really is dreadful. Hoping we don't fall to peices. Lost a lot of confidence with Agger coming off :(

Jermaine Beckford!!!!!

Liverpool 1-2 Everton!

Oh my God!

That should not have been a goal. Bad call ref. Kelly had a head injury for gods sake. I know I should be happy , but it's a head injury. Play should be stopped

Didn't see this coming after the 1st half, well done to Everton, but my God how they miss Agger.

That should not have been a goal. Bad call ref

Why shouldn't it have been a goal? You must be the most confused Everton fan alive :P

But seriously? Why shouldn't it have counted?

Brilliant. Moyes team talk seems to have worked a wonder.

I think he said "for the fans". :P

Last edited:
Why shouldn't it have been a goal? You must be the most confused Everton fan alive :P

But seriously? Why shouldn't it have counted?

When a player has a head injury and stays down, surely play should be stopped? I mean yeah we scored, but i'm just thinking about how serious an injury it could have been to a player.

When a player has a head injury and stays down, surely play should be stopped? I mean yeah we scored, but i'm just thinking about how serious an injury it could have been to a player.

To be fair to the referee, none of the Liverpool players even appealed about that and the player is fine, it was just an awkward landing. Think it was the correct decision personally. Game on!

To be fair to the referee, none of the Liverpool players even appealed about that and the player is fine, it was just an awkward landing. Think it was the correct decision personally. Game on!
Ah well, fair enough. Least he's ok. Gonna be a **** of a finish. Gettin very feisty

How bad is the Liverpool defence to allow Beckford to score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back