im in February, coming 3rd in the league behind man u and spurs, surprisingly chelsea and man city arent even in the top 6, i got given 11 mil at the jan tranfer window and bought stevan jovetic for 21.5 mil, 11 mil upfront rest over 48 months, its getting tough with the lack of squad depth but managed to sign llorente on a free whos coming at the end of the season, got adam campbell at the start of the save as well hes already scored 6 goals for me in the europa league. cant upload pics atm but i might later

Could you post screenshots of our reserve and u18s squad? Would love to see who are included in this game. Thanks :D

came 2nd im league first season only had to beat stoke at home on last game to win the prem but lost 4-1 so city won league, signed ayew,lewandowski,wellington niem (class player for me),and isco coming bring on next season

Play Jack Robinson at DL. I gave him a full season and he averaged 7.25 for me. Much better than Enrique performed and just as well because its impossible to buy a decnt DL with liverpools budget/status

Well I couldn't ask for a better season so far. We are out of the FA Cup and the mickey mouse but we are 6th, 3 points away from 4th. We just got drawn Spartak Moscow at home in the Euro Quater Finals so that's a great one for us I feel as we are currently unbeaten! Also I tweaked the formation and tactics of liverpool along with signing new players and I feel it's worked out well. Heres a few screenies :)

View attachment 280172View attachment 280173View attachment 280174

Edit

View attachment 280176

What a result! Twice in one season :) Best of all Pacheco scored in the last game against them :)

View attachment 280177

Last edited:
Well I couldn't ask for a better season so far. We are out of the FA Cup and the mickey mouse but we are 6th, 3 points away from 4th. We just got drawn Spartak Moscow at home in the Euro Quater Finals so that's a great one for us I feel as we are currently unbeaten! Also I tweaked the formation and tactics of liverpool along with signing new players and I feel it's worked out well. Heres a few screenies :)

View attachment 280172View attachment 280173View attachment 280174

Edit

View attachment 280176

What a result! Twice in one season :) Best of all Pacheco scored in the last game against them :)

View attachment 280177

What are your Team Instructions ? Corner Instructions ? :)

Ive had adam johnson on 2 save games with liverpool. Play him on the right of a front 3 set to inside forward and he bangs in the goals. Over 20 in one season! Lewis Holtby from Schalke as well. He takes about 6 months to settle down then bangs in the goals from AM.
Havent had much joy with strikers though. Have tried sturridge, shane long and carroll and none perform well.
Anybody sign any decent strikers?

I've started out a few times with Liverpool and my first season usually goes the same way.
Sign Gaitan using 5-6 mil upfront and another 6-10 over 48 months.
Sign Dzagoev on a free, sell Downing, Cole, Pacheco and loan out anyone else.
Wait till January and sign Bocchetti and Llorente on frees.

Hopefully you win Europa and get top 4 in the league, second season sell Doni and buy Ter stegen and start to rotate him with Reina then go scout for kids.
Formation is just a 4321 with wing backs, DM/2CMs and classic winger lone striker combo.

Borini I find either scores a lot or doesn't score for a few hundred hours so loaning in another ST is probably worth doing or keep Pacheco and use him to rotate around with Suarez.

first season i won the league by 1 point with united losing to everton on the last day and us beating man city 3-2! Stevan Jovetic is a must buy he basically led me to the title, in jan i picked him up for 21 mil, got llorente on a free and have a 39 mil budget for season 2! My formation is a 4-2-3-1, 4-1-2-2-1 and a 4-4-2 i switch them around depending on form and opponent

Just started my second save with LFC, after my first was wiped after laptop issues.
First save we were challenging for the title, sitting in 3rd, with a couple of games in hand on all of the top 6 due to weird scheduling of matches due to cup success (anyone else experience that?).
Highlights included a comeback to win 4-1 against Chelsea with a Gerrard hat trick all of which were screamers.
Struggled to get Agger to a position where he was a consistent starter after early injuries and good performances from Skrtel and Coates. Equally wasn't giving Johnson a lot of first team time after signing Wallace for Fluminese for 4.4 mil.
Transfer tip would be Miroslav Stoch from Fenerbache, found him after scouting for a winger with high finishing stats, think his are 18, comfortably getting 5 goals in every 10 games, available for around 10 mill early in the window. Plus Wallace of course.
Rotated between a league top scoring Borini and Suarez for central striker with two wingers any combination of Stoch/Sterling/Suarez/Pacheco.

Looking for advice on the best way to get the boardroom to expand the stadium?

Last edited:
Really can't get going with Liverpool. This years edition seems extremely hard. Just came off the back of a 3-0 loss to Arsenal, 1-0 loss to Napoli, 4-0 loss to Norwich and 2-1 loss to Wolves. I can't really understand this, it must be the tactics.

I play a 4-5-1 with inside forwards and supporting full backs. Control, High Tempo and width with short passing. I can't stop conceding and can't score for ****.

Pretty sure I'll be sacked soon.

EDIT: Just beat Man U 4-1 at home the game after. It's very unpredictable atm.

Last edited:
Here's my Liverpool team, I finished 3rd last season with a very thin Liverpool squad. I spent a lot of money during the transfer window, mostly deals over 48 months, but I think I'm in good shape for the next few years.

Sterling played very well, he has been loaned out this season - I bet he'll develop into one **** of a player.

Borini is also coming on leaps and bounds, I'm playing him a lot on the right flank and as the central striker when Lewandowski needs a rest.

Lewandowski has been a very good buy - easily the best goals per game striker I've ever bought.

View attachment 280830

I play a 4-5-1 with inside forwards and supporting full backs. Control, High Tempo and width with short passing. I can't stop conceding and can't score for ****.

I'd recommend alternating your wingers from Inside Forwards to Wingers now and then. I'd also recommend having your Full Back 'attacking' if you're using an Inside Forward, but manually adjust his mentality so it's not too 'offensive' because you don't want to be left short on the counter.

Also, I think the game favours 'Control' with a slow tempo that dictates play. If you're playing short passing you should try slowing down the tempo. I sort of had a similar problem and ended up setting most things to 'Default' and assigning manual settings per player.

Good luck, I'm sure your second season will be a lot better.

Here's my Liverpool team, I finished 3rd last season with a very thin Liverpool squad. I spent a lot of money during the transfer window, mostly deals over 48 months, but I think I'm in good shape for the next few years.

Sterling played very well, he has been loaned out this season - I bet he'll develop into one **** of a player.

Borini is also coming on leaps and bounds, I'm playing him a lot on the right flank and as the central striker when Lewandowski needs a rest.

Lewandowski has been a very good buy - easily the best goals per game striker I've ever bought.

View attachment 280830
That's a lot of money spent, here's the team I used to win the Europa and the league by a point first season.
The six subs are the only players brought it, Dzagoev, Bocchetti and Llorente on frees.
Gotze was 24mil in first season(wont buy him again I'll get Andre Ayew instead), Koke and Jovetic were both transfer listed start of second season.

View attachment 280830

How much did you sign Lewan for?

I'm as far as November 2012, continuing from the beta. Brought a lot of young players (I gutted the reserves and U18 first) in alongside Craig Gordan, Ryan Shawcross, Razvan Rat (season Loan), Maynor Figueroa, Armine Chermiti and Jason Steele (4.8m!). Gone are Downing, Enrique, Doni and Skrtel. Cole is out on loan for the season (40% salary, plus 45k/month). With the massive reduction in wage bill I could spend more on transfers.

Playing 4-2-3-1 (or 4-3-3 as the game calls it). Short passing, possession based, high line and pressing. DCs (Shawcross/Agger) are both set to defend. MCs are DLP/D (Allen) and BWM/S (Lucas). AMR is Winger (Chermiti or Sterling), AML is IF (usually Borini unless I need him up front). AMC (Gerrard/Shelvey). Suarez is usually played as a complete forward.

After 11 league games I'm 4 points clear of Man U and 5 from Everton and Man City having won 9 and lost 2. Out of the league cup, but unbeaten in Europa after 4 games.

The key for me was getting confidence in the team while they adjusted to the tactics. Two league defeats were the first two of the season (Away to Stoke, Home to Norwich) and the Europa qualifying games were awful and I nearly didn't make it through. After that we've dominated most games, but have just scraped a home win against Swansea - in trying to avoid overconfidence I may have introduced some nervousness from my press conference. The mental effect, especially with young players is extra pronounced this year. Early games without Gerrard or Carragher were extra tough, although Shawcross is settling in as a leader and future captain.