You've summed all the info quite well mate. Am just into March sitting 5th 3points behind 2nd in my first season and to be honest Reina has sucked through all of it so maybe look to sell him at the start.
Sterling has been amazing after Jan.
I've signed Wilfred Zaha aswell and he's doing good to
I have Bochetti coming in next season but missed out on Llorente he signed for Bayern
Good luck

Anyone know if Dani Pacheco becomes good. I've sent him out on loan in my first season

Metzli: Fair comments on Shelvey, I loaned him out to QPR where he always seemed to get good match reports, but their style of play is massively different to what I'm after, don't want to lose him just yet tho as not sure as feel like he could reach 4* ability given time and the right coaching.

Will definitely look at Verrati and Martins as I started struggling for goals a little towards the end of the season, if little Raheem wasn't putting in assists we seemed to only get 1 or 2 even against poor teams. A 1 nil loss against bottom of the league Reading (who went down in the end) being a fine example of how inconsistent we were, compared to a 4 nil defeat of Chelsea a few weeks earlier.

Will look at Iker and Isco, as my transfer budget for second season is anywhere up to 40 mil depending on how I work it with wages, and that't before I hopefully get Spearing, Carrol, Downing and potentially Agger off the books. Will get scouting Siqueira too! What sort of CA and PA have you got Ince looking at? He's only 3.5* for me which I'm trying to exclusively go for 4* plus.

Khedira and Falcao are generally a little old for my liking and the "Youth to Gold" thing but if I stand any chance of a CL campaign I think I'll need to add experience, expecially now without Sahin.

Anyoen tried to sign Sahin?

I have signed a ridiculous amount of defenders, largely as long term prospects

Just wondering what sort of role Sterling played for all you guys in the first season?

My policy for first season was trying only sign long term prospects so as in real life he played a massive role. In all competitions ( Prem + successful Europa and League Cup campaigns) he made 47 starts, with 17 goals, 18 assists , average rating of 7.45, won European Golden Boy, English Footballer of the Year and by the end of the season was valued at £10.75 million.

My youth prospects are looking great, with the help of my 22 scouts, I have at least 10 players who I know can get 4.5* PA given time.

Looking for good suggestions to strengthen the midfield for Champs League campaign second year?

Am gutted finished 4th and Chelsea finished 5th but they won the Champions League so am in the Europa League again for season 2 :(

Hope I don't end up like Harry Redknapp and get sacked :)

I tried signing Sahin after the first season, he'd always done well for me at every club ive had him at going back to 2011, this time was no different he really was a creative spark, 17 assists.

However the guy is too obsessed with breaking into the madrid squad and simply wouldnt come.

I must admit i now agree about Falcao, for different reasons though as mentioned in my last post he wasnt doing well and when Juventus offered me 38 mill for him in January i was content to sell and he was content to move on again as id only played him for 10 games starting.

Marco Verratti is still a great pospect but i confess i let him go the problem is that he doesnt play much at PSG and after 2 years with them his potential is pretty much ruined back on 2012 when you could buy him straight from Pescara he was the spark that lead to my 9 out of 9 premier league titles at liverpool.

Sami Khedira tbh and this is going to sound really silly... but although i got given all this money from the board to improve the team by january the game got kind of boring to me, first season id got through by the skin of my teeth, second season i was sleak and efficient third season i just had too much, so i decided to move him on too simply for my own sense of fun he was a good player though much improved from his time at Real.

After selling all those and bringing in about 45 mill, i made a move for the person who is possibly the most natural replacement for Stevie your ever likely to find, Jack Wilshere, 30 million non negotiable from Arsenal.

But for your second year i would definately recommend Ayew, hes had a poor third season for me but second season he was truly brilliant hes out injured atm after returning from the African cup of nations, id also recommend Tiote as a rotation option for lucas.

Thomas ince is currently at 147, his overall potential is 154 i believe, like Kelly he seems to be one of those players who simply does good despite his rather average potential.

Now i refrained from saying it before but ill say it now, if you get the chance, Buy Isco, forget Mata forget Silva he has all the stats and skills to be your Iniesta 3 seasons at Malaga and his creativity is 20 his passing is 20 his technique is 20 and the rest of his stats are lit up like a christmas tree too.

Also picked up Fabio from Cruziero for 1.8 mill after he was transfer listed, not especially worth mentioning but hes not as demanding as Doni and much better.

Plus if your having the same issues im having you might get Reina asking to leave now and again "ive achieved all i can achieve here" inclined to agree personally, with Krul and Fabio if i get one more transfer request from Reina i might just accept it.

Picking up a argentine striker regen in July, i confess to taking a peak at his potential, 196.

Other than that my seasons going pretty well, had a few slip ups recently, lost 1-0 away to City lost 3-0 away to Norwich but other than that its all been wins and 3 draws, ive got 3 or 4 games in hand over city and im currently 1 point ahead i think so i should be safe.

For season 4 i believe ill try and pick up a new left/right back any ideas?

Mauricio isla is leaving on a free from Udinese but hes a wing back and would need retraining.

Edit : Decided to make a contract offer to Isla, seen good things from him on 2012 his ratio isnt that impressive on this one but hey neither was Khediras perhaps i can get some good out of him :) at 56k per week, ive made worse deals :p

Last edited:
I've just won the title in the first season with a game to go - was closer than I'd hoped and having lost to Man City (who will finish 2nd) and QPR during the run in I was a little scared having to face a Chelsea side away who were pretty rampant. A slight change in tactics - more defensive and counter attacking - which had failed in the loss to Man City did the trick. 2-0 and the title goes back to Anfield.

Need to start thinking about who to bring in - once I get the budget of course!

Seems i got Fabio just in time, Reina and Krul have suddenly decided they're spurs goalkeepers... Reina in goal for my worst defeat ever and it wasnt all his fault but the entire defence was pathetic tbh, 7-3 away at chelsea, his exit is now all but assured.

And Krul with a slightly less costly but still stupid mistake, coming out to claim a ball from a freekick in the dying minutes of the quarter finals of the european championship away at Olympiakos, failed to get it and Mitroglou put it away final score 2-1 to us.

Definately going to look into defensive options in the summer its pretty laughable tbh the best defence in the premier league suddenly letting 7 past them, i saw someone else in another threat say that this manager is alot like Civs in that occasionally a spearman will beat a tank by sheer random chance...

Meh anyway top of my mental list is Kyriakos papadopolous, was so good for me in my time at inter milan i got 45 million for him when i sold him to Barcelona on 2012.

Started playing Cahill in midfield if memory serves he began his career playing there irl, he hasnt done too bad so far with Tiote out ayew playing terribly and lucas and rossi needing rest breaks every 2 games.

Edit : After retaining the premier league, by the proverbial skin of my teeth, the skin of my teeth part due in no small way to my defence deciding to not play for the last 10 or so games of the season that 7-3 at chelsea was just the begining, Tim Krul finished a first half away at united with a 3.60 ratio and only through the brilliance of David Villa did we get a 3-3 draw, then it was 4-1 away at Tottenham, then 4-2 away at Juve and only by virtue of scoring more at home did we go through to the final of the ECC.

Suffice to say by the end of those games i was just about ready to pack my defence into a box and sell them all at the end of the season, to be honest thats something im still considering.

I honestly simply cant explain it and frankly i think it might have something to do with how flukey people say 2013 is, i must admit i hadnt noticed it until those last 10 games but when the best defence, best by some miles, suddenly is concedeing 3+ per game...

Well after retaining it i simply could face watching what i was sure would be 3 crushing defeats by QPR Arsenal and Norwich in the meaningless final 3 games of the season, so i decided to go on vacation till the final of the ECC, i came back to find suprisingly that all 3 games had been won, 4-2 3-2 2-0.

Barcelona for me now have Lorente neymar and messi upfront on a good day, and this was a good day, they did lack iniesta though, but before i left i had altered my tactics to slow and told them to focus on defensive training, and i have quite a good record against barcelona with various clubs using those tactics.

However i knew if my defenders hadnt got their game back we would lose and lose comfortably, then there was a sign from the gods..

The venue of the 2014/2015 ECC final... The ataturk arena, how very 2005

And just like that famous day, the reds emerged victorious once again :p in slightly less dramatic fashion
2 goals, Stevan jovetic and David Villa, Stevie announced his retirement a week later so it turns out that was his final game.

Reina came to me again and told me he'd achieved all he could and that was that for me i got fed up of arguing with him and his inconsistency was starting to **** me off so thats one spanish keeper i wont be keeping for another season.

Joe harts unhappy at city :p.....

First things first though, defenders or atleast 1 and maybe lose 1 or 2, replacement keeper for Reina and maybe a extra midfielder, possibly this 18 year old regen i got from wolves.

But before all that i have a euros to qualify for with spain :p

Edit 2 :

Season 4 just begining, got drawn in the MLS and won 3-0, Got west ham in the Shield and won 5-0
Players out Tiote, Cahill, Reina and Ademilson with Stevie retired and hired on as a coach
players in Marc Andre Ter stegan, Vurnon Anita, Mauricio isla on a free and Alvaro Dominguez, basically 3 like for like swaps with a bit of improvement and Isla to solve my fullbacks always dying of exhaustion issue

Edit 3 :

After a few scares, including a 3-3 draw at West brom and a 2-0 Champions league group stage defeat to Anderlecht i dropped Kelly and Shawcross to the reserves and upped their training to heavy, i bought in 2 new coaches with defensive training 20 stats and i sealed a deal for Real madrids transfer listed Hector moreno.

Kelly and Shawcross sat out 3 games, which we won all of them, 3-1 away at Shaktar, 4-1 at home to Chelsea in the cup and 2-0 at home to city in the league, after that i decided to give them their second chance and i put them into the return game against anderlecht, perhaps irony that Ben E King Stand by me started playing on my shuffle half way through..

A stevan Jovetic and Alvaro Dominguez inspired 4-0 win, with Moreno coming the player like to be on his way out is Kurt zouma, he has the lowest potential rating in the team and despite his good performances for us is a bit too adventurous at center back for my liking.

Edit 5 :

January rolled around with the same defensive vulnerabilitys showing again and i finally decided it was time for Kelly to move on, hes not a bad player when hes playing well but at 25 his consistency was still 11, and he was costing us valuable points oddly though the team that bought him... Barcelona for 15 million :p no account for taste.

Meanwhile i bought in Moreno and a Chilean regen to fill the void left by Kelly and Zouma, hasnt solved all the problems but its definately better, also went on a little wonderkid shopping spree and picked up a potential 200 finnish striker, my first ever regen purchase Charuto moved in after turning 18 and i went for a wonderkid english goalkeeper from Birmingham.

4th season nearing its end now, toward the end of March now, overall reasonably happy with the team and only expect a couple of exits and a few loans in the summer, Charuto, Furiga definately will go on loan possibly the finnish guy too.

Huntelaar will be 33 before the start of season 5 so he'll be moving on and i might sell Ayew to make room for a english regen i bought from wolves not really for strategic or ability reasons they're about the same overall potential but i dislike having so many varied nationalitys in my team and believe that having a uniformity helps with the overall performance.

Example, theres 2 chileans 2 spaniards and 1 mexican in my defensive options, they all speak spanish therefore they blend better with each other and if my english regen does well he'll be my 3rd english central midfield option.

For anyone who reads this, Thomas ince, his potential might only be 154 but in the name of all thats holy, get him.
So far hes had 3 seasons all with a overall rating of 7.20+, his worth is currently 12 million and i only paid 9, so far this season he has 10 assists and 9 goals from left and right wing and has strangely enough made more england appearances than stirling.

Cannot rate him highly enough, he seems to be one of those players that just performs despite his less than impressive stats, oh also hes not intimidated by anything, champions league season 3 group stages, put 2 goals past Gigi buffon, for a kid that was playing for blackpool the season before that, kudos.

Last edited:
Here is my big problem:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7273/bigdifference.png

I don't seem to get the best out of my offensiv players, they aren't scoring the amount of goals i am hoping for. I just played city and i have the same amount of shots and more ballpossession, but my strikers aren't very effective. I also have to they, that i had to play with some subsitutes because of injuries.

Please help me.

Here is my big problem:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7273/bigdifference.png

I don't seem to get the best out of my offensiv players, they aren't scoring the amount of goals i am hoping for. I just played city and i have the same amount of shots and more ballpossession, but my strikers aren't very effective. I also have to they, that i had to play with some subsitutes because of injuries.

Please help me.

Post up your tactics and I'll try and offer what I can. Just come to the end of my second season, first season in the league I scored 74 goals and second season 85, only really made 1 attacking addition to the squad in that time too so scoring has never really been my issue.

Post up your tactics and I'll try and offer what I can. Just come to the end of my second season, first season in the league I scored 74 goals and second season 85, only really made 1 attacking addition to the squad in that time too so scoring has never really been my issue.

The Team: http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3801/liverpoolteam.png

Instructions: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6426/liverpoolteaminstructio.png

Goalkeeper: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3388/32210427.png

Centerbacks: http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4722/88528736.png

Fullbacks: http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5925/fullbacks.png

MCL: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4830/mvl.png

MCR: http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7720/mvrl.png

AML: http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/672/aml.png

AMC: http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4687/amc.png

AMR: http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8386/amrn.png

Poacher: http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6796/poacher.png

I am now in my second season and it is about to go well, but i still have the feeling, that my tactic can be better. Plus player instructions.

I must admit on first glance there's not a massive amount of difference between the tactic I use and what you've gone for. Which players are getting you goals?

Main changes I have:

set the AML and AMR duty to attack, and the AMC to support
set the ST role as a DLF
set the DR/DL role to WB and duty to attack
set the tempo to quick
set the closing down to press more

I'd also consider zonal marking, in my third season my defence was pretty amazing, 23 clean sheets and only 19 goals conceded.

Players wise I think you're getting to the point where you should really consider phasing out Gerrard, his ability started to drop pretty rapidly for me around early 2014, the obvious replacement is Shelvey in the immediate future, or if you have the money Wilshere is perfect and should be available for about 21 m.

When you're going forwards I'd look for players that suit the mould you're making, particularly in your wide areas. I mean my DL/DR/AML/AMR have an average age of below 21 yet despite relatively low abilities (but high potential) can dominate seemingly any team.

All that being said I'm in the process of radically rebuilding my team over 2015 summer window, so everything I've just said could well go out the window haha.

I'm in the start of the third season with Liverpool myself, won the Premier League the first two and scored plenty of goals during those campaigns. I play the same formation, though with full backs (Alaba and Corchia) on support, and the AML/AMR (Sterling/Suarez and Wellington Nem/Suso) are inside forwards on attack roles. Also my AMC (Isco/Gerrard) is set to Attacking Midfielder, and in addition Lucas/Allen is on a support role as BWM, with the DLP (Thiago/Shelvey) also on a support role. I use Neymar/Rodrigo as poacher, and Neymar scored more than 1 goal per game last season. Although I should point out I use a different tactic on away games, with a V formation (using Lucas/Allen as anchor) and using a counter-attacking strategy.

I do concede some goals though, mainly due to my attacking minded style of play. However, I don't care if I win 3-2 or 1-0, as it is the points that matter in the end. Like addug I play with a quick tempo, and have set the closing down to press more. Gerrard is being phased out and is playing less and less, with players like Isco, Shelvey and Suso rotating in the AMC position while also using the two latter in other positions (central midfield(dlp) and winger(if)).

If I were you I might try to set the full backs on support, though bear in mind this could concede you goals as well as scoring more yourself. Moreover, I'd check the stats of the wingers to see if they're actually producing an adequate number of assists. If not, I'd consider switching Suarez to left wing as inside forward, and using Borini on the right wing with Rodrigo as poacher. And as a small side note: Try switching Agger to the DCL position instead of DCR, seeing as how he is left footed. He's also great as BPD, which you might wanna consider.

Thought I'd share my new team. As you can see only 3 players over 25 in the starting 11, something like an average age of 21.5 without those 3, so we'll see how it goes. Still not sure how best to use Shelvey, and obviously Borini is going to be key, but I'm not quite sure how I plan to use him.

View attachment 286411

This summer I sold Skrtel for £24.5m, Enrique for £16.5m, Stoch for £23.5m (bought for £10.5m), Mame Diouf for £12.5m (free transfer, then loaned out for the season), trying to sell Suarez for around £25m+ and possibly Allen or Henderson so I can focus on bringing through one of my younger midfield prospects. My transfer budget *** it stands is now up to £125m, potentially upto £170m if I sell Suarez and Allen/Hendo. Obviously this is a huge budget, but not something I intend to blow on big names, more interested in bringing through this young team as it has bags of potentials for years to come.

Might do it as a story "You Could, Just Could, Win Everything with Kids".

Edit: Raheem Sterling seems to be seen as something of a myth when it comes to his wonderkid potential, so thought I'd share his profile by July 2015. Played a total of 131 games in 3 years, scored 50 goals, 49 assists. Won European Golden Boy twice and now starting to really break into the national team.

View attachment 286414

Last edited:
Nice addug. Seems like we play the game quite similarly, although I have spent a fair deal of money so far. But, my team is very young and the only spending I'm planning to do the next 3-5 years is that of young talents. As you can see, the only player I have over 30 is Gerrard, and he's being phased out. My transfer budget now is about £60m, but it won't be used since I already have a great squad. Next year I will sell Agger while I can still get a good amount for him, and in 1-2 years I will sell Suarez for the same purpose.

View attachment 286528

I'll post my version of Raheem Sterling as well, as he's been great for me so far. 83(12) appearances, 31 goals, 30 assists.

View attachment 286541

Definitely a solid squad you've got going forwards there! Is it Wellington Nem the one that starts with a release clause of something ridiculously low? Gutted that I didn't pick him up early on the way he's performing now on mine, still at Corinthians but getting tons of goals for an AMR. Definitely jealous of some of the big names you've managed to snag! I have a bit of a self imposed transfer cap, my biggest purchase is Wilshere at £21.5m, which I thought was a bargain really, seemed like the most appropriate, like for like Gerrard replacement.

I presume Tizzard and (the unfortunately named) Negro are regens? They both look like great prospects considering their positions. I have twelve 5* PA under 18s and many more 4+, so trying to focus my efforts and making sure they all get as near to that as possible.

Find some of the valuations a little confusing, Suarez particularly, his value has never gone above £21 for me despite having a couple of seasons scoring 30+ goals.

Yeah, Nem has a release clause of £3.5m, and he's my first choice on AMR as inside forward, been great so far which is reflected in his high value.

Some of the big names I've signed have been quite expensive, and between 1st and 2nd season I spent £200m on transfers, and sold for over £100m. Basically a huge makeover of the entire squad, only keeping young players with good potential (exception being Gerrard, I just don't have the heart to sell him). So yeah, I blew my transfer budget completely last summer, but I won't have to sign any big names the coming years, unless a key player should decide to hand in a transfer request.

Tizzard, Negro, Conchie are all regens. I got another regen coming in next january, a DR with a 5* potential. I've found plenty of other high potential regens, but seeing as how I have a very young squad already, I don't think I can give them all enough playing time for them to reach their potential. I will try to get Tizzard and Conchie up there though, and perhaps Negro can fill in on AML after Suarez leaves.

Suarez was worth £18-21m for a long time, but this summer he suddenly bounced up to £29m and has now dropped to about £26m. However, Thiago (who has a very high, fixed PA) is only worth £13.75m, so I can't really make sense out of it myself. Also, some players (like Corchia and Rodrigo) have an apparently low potential rating, but their attributes for the roles I use them in (FB and P respectively) are awesome. Doesn't really make sense, and I tend to take some of the ratings with a pinch of salt.

Wilshere is no doubt a great signing, I've bought him and Ramsey on the last 2 versions of FM, but this year I went for Isco and Thiago. Not sure I made the right choice, but they're still young and have more than enough time to settle in. I'm curious as to whether you'll be able to make all those regens (12 with 5* potential is amazing) reach their full potential. If you can, you'll have a complete team of regens, and if you can't, you'll still have some great players with good sell-on value.

I'll add a screenshot of my transfer activity so far, feel free to post yours.

View attachment 286794View attachment 286793

Ahh I thought it was something like that, wishing I'd taken advantage of that before they renewed his contract, valued at £20.5 million in July 2015 on my save.

Have any of your bigger name signings not worked out? Obviously having not spent any big fees I've not had quite such an issue, but I've had a few youngsters who already look unable to reach their scouted potential by the age of 20, could be through poor scouting or lack of first team opportunities, but Labyad, Kondogbia and Pedro are all in this group for me. In total with add ons and clauses they probably cost up to £30m, but admittedly are unlikely to reach their clauses so may come in under 20.

Yeah I'm in a similar position really, my team is already so young that it seems unlikely I'll be able to get the new players through fast enough, unless I'm basically fully changing my team on a 3 season cycle.

It's interesting how the valuations go, like my best season with Suarez was 13/14, when he got 31 league goals, but his value still stayed at £21 or less and now I'm trying to sell him the highest bid was about £25m which I rejected, but 2 weeks later I'm struggling to even get £20m. After a lot of disappointing young signings I've taken to getting 2 or 3 scout reports from different scouts before signing anyone.

Yeah Isco and Thiago both seem to be pretty solid signings from what I've read around. Like you I couldn't bring myself to get rid of Gerrard, I only gave him 4 starts last year, one of which was the Champions League final, and that was only out of sentimentality (it was being played at the same stadium as the 04/05 CL win and with it being 10 years I decided to make that his last proper match). But anyway as I was saying, while I considered Isco and a seriously unsettled Muniain (who I was trying to get on a pre-contract and was only 3 or 4 months away from stealing away) for the AMC role, the prospect of a like for like, fiery young British replacement in Shelvey or Wilshere was too hard to ignore.

I'm pretty proud of managing to find and capture that many haha it would have been a lot more but my initial approach to contracts wasn't great. Now I've taken to offering about 20% above the inital wage demand and a huge increase after 20 league appearances I pretty much always get them. I've just checked again and I actually have a total of 16 players with a 5* rating, the oldest two being 23, so obviously I have a long way to go to get them to their potential.

View attachment 287018

In 2017 I have a massive influx of Brazilian u18s arriving, 10 - 5* (4 st, 4 amc, 2 dc) 4 - 4.5* (2 dc, 2 dm) so that's obviously going to put even more youth competition in, at which point I'll have to evaluate the current ones and decided who I think it likely to make it to their potential and sell those who aren't going to.

Here are my transfers:

12/13
View attachment 287014

13/14
View attachment 287015

14/15
View attachment 287016

15/16
View attachment 287017

I aren't anticipating many more transfers over the next week before the end of the window, other than if I'm to sell Suarez and most likely Allen. Our pre-season peformance was really good, over 4 friendly matches, we came out with 4 wins, 12 goals scored, 1 conceded. Then beat Man City on penalties after a 1 all draw in the Community Shield. 4 points from first 2 league games so can't really complain!

Last edited:
All of the big signings have paid off so far, perhaps with the exception of Isco and Thiago actually. They haven't been bad at all, in fact they've been quite good (at least Isco). It's just that I was expecting a bit more. But then again, they're still just 22 and 23 years of age. In their first season in the Premier League, Isco had 31 apps, 5 goals and 10 assists with an avg. rating of 7.18. Thiago had 26 apps, 0 goals and just 2 assists with an avg. rating of 6.84. So they obviously haven't answered to my expectations, especially Thiago.

Nicely done of you to give Gerrard that match, he deserves it! Going for british players like Wilshere is obviously a more safe bet, since they're already accustomed to the Premier League. I would probably have bought him myself if I had gotten an offer accepted, but it never happened.

But yeah, I can tell that you really like to find and sign new talents, it's one of my favorite parts of the game too. But the last two years, with FM12 and 11, I ended up buying (almost) as many as you have, and very few of them managed to reach their potential - they were simply too many for me to manage, it was impossible to give them all enough playing time. It ended up being more of a burden than an advantage, and it also took a heavy chunk out of my wage budget after a while. So this year I've decided to have one transfer window where I rebuild the squad (which I've already done, in the £200m window), and the next 3-5 years only buy players if they're really amazing and I know I will use them as backup. So far, so good. I have Tizzard I use as backup for Alaba, Conchie is rotating with Shelvey, Thiago and Isco, I have a couple out on loan, and I have a right back coming in the janury 2016 window (currently in oct. 2014, **** brazilians) who I will use as backup for Corchia.

My first 2 seasons were pretty identical in the Premier League:
View attachment 287072View attachment 287073

I've only played 9 matches so far in the third season, but currently on course to improving on my last 2:

View attachment 287074

Have you managed to get the board to build a new stadium? They've refused so far on my save, so eventually I just had to ask them to expand. They've expanded twice now, and the total capacity is now 53,776. Man Utd has expanded Old Trafford to 94,842 seats, and Man City has almost 60,000, so I feel I really need to get a new stadium. But since I've already expanded twice, it's probably even more unlikely that they'll build one now. Guess I'll just have to keep expanding, want at least 60,000.

Also, how are your finances? Last year I had a total loss of £65,360, which was mostly due to big spending. I expect to get a nice profit this season. I'm on a wage budget of £1.4m p/w, which I feel is actually quite low considering all the big names I've signed. I think it was about £1.1m or £1.2m in the start if I remember correctly.

Last edited: