So **** unlucky Brendn! When you win it - hopefully next season - it will be all the sweeter for it!

So **** unlucky Brendn! When you win it - hopefully next season - it will be all the sweeter for it!

Cheers mate. It's gona be a busy transfer window and I think the team needs a shake up. 2nd place 3 years in a row. I need to spend some money to add world class quality in a few areas.

View attachment 178613

Pre-Season 2019/20 English Premier League.

View attachment 178612

View attachment 1022272
View attachment 178571

View attachment 178569
Signed as a direct replacement for the retired Victor Valdes. Zieler will provide great
competition for Butland and provide great rotation in the cup and Europe.

View attachment 178570
With Skrtle nearing the end of his career and expecting to retire next season, I got Marquinho's
signature on a free from PSG and he'll have a year to bed in before taking over as Skrtle's
direct replacement.

View attachment 178568
I left I badly needed extra options wide on the right and Salah fits that criteria perfectly.

View attachment 178567
Spanish wonderkid signed as I think this boy could be something special. I love to see pace like that
with great determination and Teamwork.

View attachment 178566

My marquee signing. Kane had been signed by Real Madrid the season previous but having failed to
make the breakthrough, I brought him to Liverpool to add attacking options alongside Sturridge.

Gutted! So close again!

This year you got it mate, some good signings specially for free.

Whats your transfer budget anyway?

I see some potential in Arribas for winger especially if you need more defensive winger. And good signings!

Nooooooooooooo!

I feel early goals are the most dangerous thing of all. Before you can get a feel of how the rival's attacks are, if you hold it well or not so much, they turn out to the attack. Plus chances of players becoming overconfident. I feel much more confident of a win if I get a goal past half hour than if I score twice in the opening ten minutes.

Jordan Williams seems to be doing great for you! I'm tempted to give him a go in my team.

Gutted! So close again!

This year you got it mate, some good signings specially for free.

Whats your transfer budget anyway?

Aye, I though It had it. ****** bottled it on the final day! :( I was just as gutted as you.

My budget is about £190M but that's far too much than I know what to do with. My squad is fairly big so I'm reluctant to add untill I figure out who's my 1st choice, 2nd and 3rd, ect. and then sell the guys I've no intention of keeping on the books.

I see some potential in Arribas for winger especially if you need more defensive winger. And good signings!

He's got the pace to operate out wide but I think he lacks the key technical attributes to be effective out wide.

Nooooooooooooo!

I feel early goals are the most dangerous thing of all. Before you can get a feel of how the rival's attacks are, if you hold it well or not so much, they turn out to the attack. Plus chances of players becoming overconfident. I feel much more confident of a win if I get a goal past half hour than if I score twice in the opening ten minutes.

Aye, consistency is the big killer for me. I got the two wins against the big sides but then we didn't show up against the 'weaker' sides. Need to keep the lads focused!

Jordan Williams seems to be doing great for you! I'm tempted to give him a go in my team.

He's just a solid player. Nothing special but he's a great back up to play RB or CDM.

View attachment 178077
View attachment 178076View attachment 178075

Managed to negotiate a loan deal for arguably the most exciting player to hit World football since Neymar.
£60M is a lot of money so i'll be keeping a close eye on his performances this season to see if he deserves
a permanent contract. Though we may not have to pay a cent since his contract at Madrid is up at then end
of the season and he's very unlikely to renew it.

Some good signings there mate, I've got Kane on my Man Utd save and he's a beast. Really enjoyed reading this. Hopefully get the title this season!!

Some good signings there mate, I've got Kane on my Man Utd save and he's a beast. Really enjoyed reading this. Hopefully get the title this season!!

He doesn't have the pace that I like in my star strikers but He still has enough about his game to warrant his 1st team place. Hoping he can be a big signing for us.

Amazing that Man United had 18 shots and not a single one was on target!

What an odd game, 18 shots and none on target. Great defensive work!