It's a shame to remove Klopp from Liverpool's bench but i'm looking forward to this. Had a blast reading your stories last year...

It's a shame to remove Klopp from Liverpool's bench but i'm looking forward to this. Had a blast reading your stories last year...

Aye, it's probably the first time I've genuinely not really wanted to do this save since Klopp is a fantastic Manager to have in the hot seat.... but a Liverpool save is a tradition at this point. I gotta do it :)

I can't wait! I always read your stories when Football Manager comes out, it gets me really excited for my own saves :D

View attachment 124066
The next three managers into the club helped arrest the steep decline. Roy Hodgson came in and
did his best to stop the rot but with the takeover saga and a new owner surveying the club, Roy's
3 year contract was cut short by mutual consent. It was when Kenny Dalglish was appointed Manager
that the decline was halted; though we were are rock bottom.

View attachment 124062

When Brendan Rodgers was appointed Liverpool Manager, this was the beginning of the start. the first
season was utterly forgettable but we were gifted with a sensational title challenge in the 2013/14 season
as Luis Suarez lay claim to the title of best striker on the planet. This was a huge part of the remedy as
it reminded the club and fans that the hunger never went away; it's still there, embers still burning.

View attachment 124052

But the following season, and the return of Champions league football was not the return n we'd dreamed
off. Questionable tactical management by Brendan Rodgers and the constant speculation of Luis Suarez's
Liverpool future helped the club to a disappointing 6th place finish and out of reach of the Champions League
Spots. The fans were growing frustrated with Rodgers but the owners stood by him.

View attachment 124050
Rodgers lasted just 8 Premier league games before getting sacked 1 hour after a 1-1 draw with rivals Everton.
Interm Manager Jurgen Klopp was brought in to steady the ship and he did just that. Bringing his fabled
'Heavy Metal Football' to Anfield, Klopp brought an exciting brand of football to Anfield that saw the club
reach two finals that season: the Capital One Cup Final and the UEFA Europa League Final.

Despite pleas from the fans for Klopp to sign a permanent deal, the eccentric German Manager said
that while he adored his time at Anfield, the owners were busy with preparations to announce their own manager and his role was to arrest the decline and bring the right mentality back to the club.

View attachment 124042
View attachment 124041

So who is this new Man taking the helm at Liverpool F.C.?

Glad this is back my friend. So much detail. I thought I put detail in but this is great. I actually hope mine can be as good as this,

So the journey begins again !!! Good luck my firend !! I wish to you and to all fellow managers a good season with the FM2017 !!!

Ooo, i've been waiting for this for soooo long ;)
Good luck, mate.
Looking forward for the pre-season.

Glad this is back my friend. So much detail. I thought I put detail in but this is great. I actually hope mine can be as good as this,

The king has returned

So the journey begins again !!! Good luck my firend !! I wish to you and to all fellow managers a good season with the FM2017 !!!

Ooo, i've been waiting for this for soooo long ;)
Good luck, mate.
Looking forward for the pre-season.

Good stuff as usual!

Guys, thank you so **** much. i'm always blown away by the support I get on here! :)

Dude, how do you do these pictures of your squad so they can't be clicked on and they are nice and big?