Just saw this and the amount of effort that has gone in is amazing! Good luck!

Cheers mate. Thanks for that. i enjoy messing around with photoshop and google images is a bank of possibilities.

Dude, how do you do these pictures of your squad so they can't be clicked on and they are nice and big?

When you upload them, double click and pick the size options (small, medium, large or full size)

Mings looks a good buy at that price!

Aye, the scouts rated him as a good championship player but screw them, they've no clue :p I looked at this states and felt the boy had everything I needed ion the role I wanted to play him in and at that price, it's a good deal me feels :)

Mings is exactly the kind of fullback I like, as they say about Mourinho: one who is strong in the air so it's not noticeably in those defences in which the fullback swaps position with a centreback. On top of it he doesn't lack attacking ability. For me that's a top class signing. The only thing I don't quite like of him is his positioning being just 10, but the perfect player doesn't exist so you got to admit some flaw.

I also like seeing that about Shane Long. Someone who can value a striker for something other than >15 in finishing and composure but by other attributes. Too often people value players by the two or three most key attributes, disregarding others. I totally expect, not that I've seen that extreme yet, somebody qualify as world class a striker with 16 in those two attributes and no more than 8 in anticipation, off the ball, decisions, determination or other such mental attributes. Also, I find amusing the times somebody highlights as "ooh, this centreback has 17 heading" and then he complains when he losses headers because of that, when his jumping reach is 8. It's no use how well you direct the headers you won if you can't reach high enough to win them!

Mings is exactly the kind of fullback I like, as they say about Mourinho: one who is strong in the air so it's not noticeably in those defences in which the fullback swaps position with a centreback. On top of it he doesn't lack attacking ability. For me that's a top class signing. The only thing I don't quite like of him is his positioning being just 10, but the perfect player doesn't exist so you got to admit some flaw.

aye, his positioning is a little lackluster but his pace and workrate make me fell he can make up for it. Mentally, he could be a lot better but I feel he's a good backup option :)

I also like seeing that about Shane Long. Someone who can value a striker for something other than >15 in finishing and composure but by other attributes. Too often people value players by the two or three most key attributes, disregarding others. I totally expect, not that I've seen that extreme yet, somebody qualify as world class a striker with 16 in those two attributes and no more than 8 in anticipation, off the ball, decisions, determination or other such mental attributes. Also, I find amusing the times somebody highlights as "ooh, this centreback has 17 heading" and then he complains when he losses headers because of that, when his jumping reach is 8. It's no use how well you direct the headers you won if you can't reach high enough to win them!

Aye, it drives me mad how people often just ignore the secondary attributes, or the less obvious primary attributes. Like, for Goalkeepers, Decisions and Agility are two of the ones I look out for most as what good is a goalkeeper who can't move quickly?... :p If all of your players don't have different skill sets, you end up having a very pedestrian mono-directional attack that's easy to shut down.

Still awesome Long was linked in real life so realistic which is good to see. Kings also has great potential so awesome signing. Also big and strong

Thats a fair build up of cards early on! Bit worried? Not a terrible start, December looks like a tough month!

Haha the Liverpool United derby looked tasty. Lol. Great start

A good start so far ! Also once again the layout is amazing !! Well done !

Sell sturridge and get saido berahino (english) or kuki (as backup)
kevin stewart is a good backup for wing back n def midfielder

Be careful about some players asking for better contract after good run of forms.
In save my save, emre can and firmino asked for better contract. I told them, they still got plenty time on contract.
Ended up asking for transfer request
**** spice boys!

Glad to see this one back! Always enjoy your updates and presentation. Expectations are definitely higher this year than ever before, you've got a great squad at your disposal can't wait to see where you'll take them!

Sell sturridge and get saido berahino (english) or kuki (as backup)
kevin stewart is a good backup for wing back n def midfielder

Be careful about some players asking for better contract after good run of forms.
In save my save, emre can and firmino asked for better contract. I told them, they still got plenty time on contract.
Ended up asking for transfer request
**** spice boys!

Cheers for the suggestion but it's unlikely i'd try to sing anyone, considering I've just taken Long into the squad, I've Origi on the fringes looking to push into the first team and Woodburn with huge potential.

I'm usually quite careful about contracts and weight them up against their performances. For players like Firminho, I'd probably be willing to meet the wage demands he's asking for given how versatile he is and how well he's been playing (assuming he's been playing well).

Out of interest, has Klopp got himself another job?

Nope, still unemployed.

Glad to see this one back! Always enjoy your updates and presentation. Expectations are definitely higher this year than ever before, you've got a great squad at your disposal can't wait to see where you'll take them!

To be honest, the squad isn't that much different from last season. A few changes that make the squad more balanced but the key players are unchanged. Expectations are only higher since there's more belief. I'll be trying to get the best out of them, no worries about that! :p

I followed your career last year but very rarely commented, it was class, hoping this is just as good as I'm in from the start this year around!

I followed your career last year but very rarely commented, it was class, hoping this is just as good as I'm in from the start this year around!

cheers my friend, glad to have you on board.