Nice to see this back up and running again.Gutted for long tho.(pun intended)

View attachment 120614
[FONT=&quot]
October[/FONT]​

View attachment 120613

[FONT=&quot]September[/FONT]​

View attachment 120612

[FONT=&quot]October[/FONT]​

View attachment 120611

[FONT=&quot]November[/FONT]​

View attachment 120607

[FONT=&quot]December[/FONT]​

View attachment 120608

[FONT=&quot]January[/FONT]​

View attachment 120602

[FONT=&quot]February
[/FONT]​
View attachment 120601

[FONT=&quot]March[/FONT]​

View attachment 120597

[FONT=&quot]April[/FONT]​
View attachment 120589

[FONT=&quot]May[/FONT]​

View attachment 120588

Sorry mate, I did ask last week, missed the reply. Good stuff. Keep up the story. One of the best set up stories every year.

The layout of this is as good as I've seen anywhere it really is second to none! Shame about the file corruption man. Perhaps doing a weekly three file auto save would prevent it affecting you so badly again?

View attachment 117942
View attachment 117941
View attachment 117940

View attachment 117938
View attachment 117934
View attachment 117936View attachment 117933
Against better opposition, we were always going to find chances harder to come across.
Our Defensive display was very pleasing and we kept the ball well. Short, sharp passes
and interlinking play is exactly what i'm going for right now and I can see it paying off
in the future.

View attachment 117932

View attachment 117923

View attachment 117919
View attachment 117918
View attachment 117917View attachment 117915
Our 3rd clean sheet from as many games, and leaving Old Trafford with a point is a good result.
I'd rather the win but championships are won and lost on your away form.

View attachment 117914

I've experimented with a possession based system in preseason and going into the League campaign.
I think we have a very high standard of Technical ability and I know we can keep the ball well,
spread passes across the lines and with the attacking quality of Coutinho, Firminho Lallana and
Mane,

View attachment 117913

The entire shape is based around the idea of using space to do the work, pass the ball between and
around the walls while the players drift to set up the next one-two. The deep playing play-maker
is the midfield lynch pin and links Defense with Attack. He drifts between the back and mid line
making sure he's positionally placed to break up counter attacks, but in possession, his job is
to show for the ball and pick the correct pass to set my midfield trio off.

The Box to Box midfielder is there to act as the transitional player, defending when we need a man back,
going forward when we need a passion option up front, but he's constantly moving and giving the midfield
markers something to think about. This role defensively is to chase down and harass, while going forward,
his job is to cause problems with runs, positional play. He's not there to directly influence the passage of
play, but to give the opposition too many options to consider so they make mistakes.

View attachment 117907
The Front trio is specifically designed around Two Attacking Midfielders on support and an advanced
Play-maker on Support. The play maker shows for the ball, while the Attacking Mid's roam into space to
show for the pass and to cause the opposition to drift and open channels for the Box to Box mid to run into.
The Striker acts as an advanced version of my two attacking midfielders, drifting into space to commit a
defender, and to play one twos with the players onrushing after showing for the ball. There's always the
option to switch the play to the wings to force the opposition to either constrict the pitch, leaving my
opposite wing back open to receive the play; or for the opposition to stretch out the pitch, and leave the Attacking Midfielders to attempt one-twos to try play around the defensive line.

All in all, passes and possession are the key to this tactical plan. Keeping the ball and moving it around.

View attachment 117939

View attachment 117912View attachment 117911
Season Stats
View attachment 117900View attachment 117906
PlayerPass CompletedPass PercentageAverage Rating
Jordan Henderson42393%7.21
Emre Can29494%6.96
James Milner35293%7.19
Philippe Coutinho37192%7..43

View attachment 117905

View attachment 117903View attachment 117904
PlayerConcededSavesClean SheetsAverage Ratings
Simon Mignolet0737.13

View attachment 117902

**** losing Coutinho is a massive blow :( Hopefully it doesn't harm him too much.

Great to see this back up and running again though :)

**** losing Coutinho is a massive blow :( Hopefully it doesn't harm him too much.

Great to see this back up and running again though :)
Aye, he's a huge loss to us as everyone knows his quality.

Cheers, my pacing is slower than other years but I'm flat out at work and just don't have the time to play it as much.

Aye, he's a huge loss to us as everyone knows his quality.

Cheers, my pacing is slower than other years but I'm flat out at work and just don't have the time to play it as much.

Bane of my life mate, hard to throw out as good of a story if its not frequent. But, we'll get there. Happy to see this but the file crash was a massive issue too.

Hope Coutinho's injury doesnt cause too many problems!