View attachment 122882

View attachment 122867

View attachment 122866
View attachment 122860
Gutted to conceded so late on. Getting shots on target is a problem at the moment. Not
sure if it's tactic or BETA but ah well, onwards and upwards.

View attachment 122865
View attachment 122859
We stole a point here from a high flying Arsenal team, scoring with our only shot on target.
Long taking the chance and proving just how good an acquisition he is.

View attachment 122864
View attachment 122858
What a win away from home in the cup. Always a hug fixture when we meet our north-west

View attachment 122855View attachment 122854
Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, United and City all beaten in this round so
the cup is ours for the taking if we can keep our performances up.

View attachment 1083525
View attachment 122857
The Hull Keeper played a blinder and restricted the scoreline to one but it could
have been so much more. At least 3 clear cut chances

View attachment 122863View attachment 122862

Thats got to hurt breaking a finger, catching a ball. lol. Great updates man.

What a joke of physios! He breaks a finger, they wrap all the arm except the fingers! XD :p

I'm thinking a bout sacking my high profile female team doctor.... nothing could go wrong with that eh? :p
Don't tell me you sacked her?Did she take you to court and is that the reason why you haven't posted in the last few days?

Don't tell me you sacked her?Did she take you to court and is that the reason why you haven't posted in the last few days?

I haven't posted in the past few days because I've been swamped at work. Got through the month, just need to put up the update; which should be due out tonight.

I haven't posted in the past few days because I've been swamped at work. Got through the month, just need to put up the update; which should be due out tonight.

Looking forward to it mate.

View attachment 122088
View attachment 122046View attachment 122049

View attachment 122045
View attachment 122044View attachment 122042MOTM: Wijnaldum

A nice solid win and what a performance by Wijnaldum! he's found first team
appearances hard to come by since Coutinho, Lallana, Firminho and Mané are
ahead of him and performing well. good to know he's a solid option to keep on
the bench and that gives me peace of mind.

View attachment 122041
View attachment 122033View attachment 122032MOTM: Coutinho

Another solid win with our front three pulling the strings. Seeing Sakho getting
in on the scoring is great since Long has been shouldering most of that responsibility.

View attachment 122031
View attachment 122030
I don't know what to say about this match, it was just one of those freak games. Should
have been a draw in truth only for a laps of concentration from Sakho.

View attachment 122029
View attachment 122028
View attachment 122020MOTM: Mané

Mane turned on the style and was immense running down the right flank and caused
Stoke so many problems. Great to see us through to the Quarter Final in a very win-able
competition having seen the other favorites knocked out in the previous rounds.

View attachment 122027

View attachment 122026
View attachment 122025
I was happy to salvage a point from this game. We didn't play well and Mingolet was the
reason we didn't concede more and kept us in the game. .

View attachment 1084488View attachment 122024
View attachment 122023View attachment 122022View attachment 122021MOTM: Origi

Jesus Christ, what a performance. Origi got the nod up front and by Christ the
took his chance with a marvelous hatrick. We were a constant threat as our
front 4 moved the ball decisively and cut the lines. Bravo had his work cut
out for him and it could have been more.

View attachment 122019View attachment 122018

I must say I love the formatting of this story. If I wasn't so lazy I would incorporate it to my story.

Forgot to say it before, this stuff is great!I am a united fan who doesn't even like Liverpool much and I am still hooked!

Hey, quick question. How do you attach large pictures so they can't be clicked on and appear nice and big like here. Im trying to create a story.

So yeah, this save got corrupted :(

I'm going to start again and try keep it as close tot he original as i possibly can. try set up the same friendlies as well so I don't have to redo the preseason updates (aside from the fixture results obviously)

Sorry for the delay guys and hope ye bare with me until I get back up into the league season.

Damnit, at least it's happened early. Better luck with the remake.

Great to see this story back on fm base like every year be keeping a eye on this save .

Unlucky with the corrupt save mate. You keeping this thread open and just going to update it.

Unlucky with the corrupt save mate. You keeping this thread open and just going to update it.

I'll be keeping this thread but adjusting the opening pasts of the story. Deleting the posts and lining them to the adjusted posts I'll upload in the coming posts.

Great to see this story back on fm base like every year be keeping a eye on this save .

Cheers mate. Means a lot to me :)

Damnit, at least it's happened early. Better luck with the remake.

Aye, sucks but I'd rather loos 3 months than 3 years.

Hey, quick question. How do you attach large pictures so they can't be clicked on and appear nice and big like here. Im trying to create a story.

I told ya last week mate :) upload them, double click on them and click large.

Forgot to say it before, this stuff is great!I am a united fan who doesn't even like Liverpool much and I am still hooked!

Cheers mate. Delighted to even have attracted a United fan. Hopefully we'll gave a great rivalry since they make the game so much more entertaining.

I must say I love the formatting of this story. If I wasn't so lazy I would incorporate it to my story.

Cheers mate. Delighted you like the format :)

View attachment 120648

View attachment 120647

Transfers

I've identified Left back, Right wing and Striker as areas I need cover in. Left back, I just need a straight up
back up option as the club doesn't have a ready replacement should Moreno get injured. And in terms of
Right Wing and Striker, while I have good options, I feel I need another pacey player with good work rate
for those games I need to press like a lunatic and break away quickly once we've wont he ball

View attachment 120631Tyrone Mings

Fee: £4M (£5M including add-ons)

Mings is a young English Left back, and at 6'5" with great pace, he's an effective option from both open
play and set pieces as he uses his pace to get up and down the wing and has an advantage defending
sneaky cross field crossed to the left wing. He may be second choice behind Moreno but Mings is an important
part of my squad for this season as he offers us more options in both attack and defense.

Shane Long
Unfortunately, with the full game release I wasn't able to sign Shane Long for the same price
and that was a breaking point for me. I originally signed him for £21M (£15M + £6M) and they
now wanted £35M which I wasn't willing to meet. SO I'm just goign ahead with Mings as my
in-commings in the transfer Market.

View attachment 120617