Liverpool keen to buy new players

Also, something quite interesting I've just read and raises a very good point:

For Suarez to contemplate coming to a team who are really struggling in the league, in danger of losing their biggest stars/best players and are outsiders to be playing European football next season he must have been given some pretty big assurances. I wouldn't be surprised if FSG have told Suarez that he won't be the last major signing we see at Anfield this or next transfer window.

I wouldn't be surprised if FSG have told Suarez that he won't be the last major signing we see at Anfield this or next transfer window.

I hope he isnt

Mods on the official Liverpool website saying it's a done deal for Suarez.

LFCMarshall,
please, do tell me. When did you last speak to Mr. Henry and Mr. Werner?
Just curious as from the way you talk, you're quite good friends with them both *facepalm.

also, where are people getting this **** from about a meeting with his agent? it's utter ****. Nearly every red journo has rubbished it, along with mainstream media. *facepalm X2.

As Alex has said, NESV are operating in the right way, behind closed doors, away from the prying eyes of us and groups like SSN's. I wouldn't expect anything to be confirmed till end of the transfer window, purely because clubs will be negotiating. Buying club trying to drive price down, Selling club trying to push it up.

Just wait and see
:)

good signings if True, very good player, Possible replace for torres...?

Couldnt Resist

For Suarez to contemplate coming to a team who are really struggling in the league, in danger of losing their biggest stars/best players and are outsiders to be playing European football next season he must have been given some pretty big assurances. I wouldn't be surprised if FSG have told Suarez that he won't be the last major signing we see at Anfield this or next transfer window.

good signings if True, very good player, Possible replace for torres...?

I don't think he will be. For reasons as I've put above ^. Just my opinion anyway.

I don't think he will be. For reasons as I've put above ^. Just my opinion anyway.

I was joking Alex.. Hence the writing in White, it was to big of an oppurtinity not to try and damped the spirits of you guys,

I was joking Alex.. Hence the writing in White, it was to big of an oppurtinity not to try and damped the spirits of you guys,

Soz bbz, didn't see the writing in white.

And if any of you need cheering up, have a read of this little gem from a Spurs forum:

"You can take this with a pinch of salt but a friend of mine who posts on some Liverpool info told me that some Liverpool ITK was saying that we were gonna 'allow' Liverpool to buy Suarez if we got Torres......

Not saying that i'm believing this... taking this with a lot of salt, but Torres is really unhappy atm and this isn't at all that far fetched imo"

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

You be trollin'

Loving all these sources and ITK's.
To be honest the good ITK's turn out to right more often

Alex, definitely think you're going to play dalglish 4-4-2 how if Suarez has really arrived

To be honest the good ITK's turn out to right more often

Alex, definitely think you're going to play dalglish 4-4-2 how if Suarez has really arrived

4-2-3-1 With Suarez on the left i reckon, Cutting in on his right.

Only if the Warnock deal goes through though, therwise he will be horribly exposed, which isnt hard considering how **** he is.

or we will go with a 4-3-3

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

@SkyJacquie Suarez medical at #LFC tomorrow!!

apparently works for sky

Soz bbz, didn't see the writing in white.

And if any of you need cheering up, have a read of this little gem from a Spurs forum:

"You can take this with a pinch of salt but a friend of mine who posts on some Liverpool info told me that some Liverpool ITK was saying that we were gonna 'allow' Liverpool to buy Suarez if we got Torres......

Not saying that i'm believing this... taking this with a lot of salt, but Torres is really unhappy atm and this isn't at all that far fetched imo"

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

In fairness, I was high when I wrote that post.

i now am ******* myself whats going on there

It's absolutely epic! Tweeting Lucas and also the spanish/hindi/uruguayanese gag that's gone on all day haha

It's absolutely epic! Tweeting Lucas and also the spanish/hindi/uruguayanese gag that's gone on all day haha

poor lucas

The latest rumors (so far, from not-so-reliable sources) suggest that we are trying to send Konchesky on loan to Fulham