Liverpool keen to buy new players

I heard rumours yesterday (cant remember where) of adebayor to liverpool. Good signing if this happens.

I heard rumours yesterday (cant remember where) of adebayor to liverpool. Good signing if this happens.

I don't think he will tbh, not really a FSG signing. Besides, looks like if we don't get Suarez we're after Negredo.

Suarez is looking more and more likely and it seems FSG are representing Liverpool. They're using Babel as an asset to reduce the fee as much as possible, Ajax are holding out for x amount though (thought to be around 24 million euros). Suarez looks more than ready to leave, Spurs seem like the only danger in terms of hijacking the deal. If, however, it does fall through our other options look likely to be Negredo, Pavluychenko and renewed interest in Adam Szalai, the only one who really convinces me is Negredo. So, fingers crossed we get Suarez.

Guys, dont get too excited here. Things you read in forum might be just things they write to keep the people excited. :D

Negredo is well gud player i think,if we dont get Suarez then i'll be happy if we get negredo

I wouldn't be surprised if FSG have told Suarez that he won't be the last major signing we see at Anfield this or next transfer window.

Just like H&G promised Torres...

If there is anything I have learned about John Henry from being a New Englander and life long Red Sox fan is that he has shown he is willing to spend big (especially in recent years). Obviously they don't pay for transfers in baseball, but the Red Sox's payroll has risen substantially in the past few years and is now second highest in the league. I know he is new to football but I definitely see him spending what needs to be spent on Suarez and probably a few other players. Of course, i wouldn't mind having Suarez at Spurs so hopefully that isn't the case...