Liverpool players back me, claims Hodgson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think they are delaying getting rid until after Sundays game? As they expect who ever is in charge to lose and want to give the new manager an easier start to maybe make him look better?

I agree with Mike, I know United fan's and Liverpool fans do have a rivalry and i'm not really keen on Liverpool, but come on.. half the rivalry is in the competing and if Liverpool are mid table then its just ****. Liverpool have history and should be fighting at the top of the Premier League attempting to stop teams like Manchester City buying the Premier League with their history. Get Hodgson out, bring in this ex hoffenheim manager and get back up the league!

I find this situation highly amusing, Liverpool in 12th. Cant wait for the derby.. January 16th.. :)

I agree with Mike, I know United fan's and Liverpool fans do have a rivalry and i'm not really keen on Liverpool, but come on.. half the rivalry is in the competing and if Liverpool are mid table then its just ****. Liverpool have history and should be fighting at the top of the Premier League attempting to stop teams like Manchester City buying the Premier League with their history. Get Hodgson out, bring in this ex hoffenheim manager and get back up the league!

And this is why:

Jay Pricey > Scott ;)

I find this situation highly amusing, Liverpool in 12th. Cant wait for the derby.. January 16th.. :)

Yeah man, we're where you usually lie around in the league. Mediocrity.

Most believe it's a case of when more than if.

I do partially agree with Scott tbh, (never thought i'd say that) .

It's sad to see what Liverpool has become.

-Football fan from Sweden

hectormills RT @Dirty_lfc_Dog: radio 2 reporting hodgson sacked but no press release until tomorrow giving him time to say his goodbyes

Can people stop posting nonsense from Twitter. Thanks.

Hope he's not here for United.

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:20 PM ----------

Owners have their CEO, but it's not been announced. Rumoured to be announced on the 12th Jan
Owners, new CEO and Commolli are working together to secure a permanent manager who will hopefully be here for the foreseable future. Who this is, I have no idea, but because he will hopefully be a top manager he may be proving difficult to pry away from the club and negotiations and compensation etc would all have to be sorted out and this takes time.

No. Just no.... Come back Benitez :(

I'm sorry...I have a soft spot for Liverpool, but I dont understand why Liverpool fans would want Rafa back!?....he is the one who has put you in this position, signing second rate players who would struggle to get in Wigans side. he might have won the champions league, but that was with Houllier team, which he then got rid of 3 months later.

I'm sorry...I have a soft spot for Liverpool, but I dont understand why Liverpool fans would want Rafa back!?....he is the one who has put you in this position, signing second rate players who would struggle to get in Wigans side. he might have won the champions league, but that was with Houllier team, which he then got rid of 3 months later.

Not true, at all. 5th,4th, 3rd,4th,2nd, 7th finishes. We slowly gotten better before peaking. Houlliers team? Alonso wasn't Houlliers signing and look how instrumental he was in Istanbul. But I don't want another Rafa debate.;)

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Aurelio, Maxi, Lucas, Kuyt, Torres, N'gog would all get in the Wigan team. The squad Rafa left > The squad Houllier left.

Sorry but Rafa was a very good manager, yes he was frustrating at times but the job he did at Liverpool was fantastic, we over-achieved under him (excluding his final season). He wouldn't be my first choice but I'd be pleased if he was brought back.

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Aurelio, Maxi, Lucas, Kuyt, Torres, N'gog would all get in the Wigan team. The squad Rafa left > The squad Houllier left.

Sorry but Rafa was a very good manager, yes he was frustrating at times but the job he did at Liverpool was fantastic, we over-achieved under him (excluding his final season). He wouldn't be my first choice but I'd be pleased if he was brought back.

if Rafa over-acheived, you would of won the league. in my opinion.

if Rafa over-acheived, you would of won the league. in my opinion.

He did over-achieve and we finished within touching distance of it, despite our squad being worse than both Manchester United and Chelsea, maybe even Arsenal...

Add to that a Champions League win with a team full of poor players (Traore, Kewell, Sinama etc), a Champions League final and an FA Cup...

Our city rivals here in Oslo got liquidated (proper broke) and went all the way down to the bottom division. It takes away a dimension from the game.

Our city rivals here in Oslo got liquidated (proper broke) and went all the way down to the bottom division. It takes away a dimension from the game.

Agreed, it is/would be a shame for Liverpool for not to be a competition, the rivalry comes down to 2-3 matches per season rather than trying to better the other through the whole season.

yeah...everyone backing him except his results <)

Status
Not open for further replies.